• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dale Roberts Comics 2020 Holiday Sales thread! RECAP with markdowns on Page 1, 174! Thread closes on Weds.
25 25

3,510 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, danchoi03 said:

where is my invoice?

With the rapid fire takes the time stamps got funky.  Sometimes you have to refresh the page to see if you actually won.

I think it was to much action for the boards to handle smoothly. 

1 hour ago, KCOComics said:

With the rapid fire takes the time stamps got funky.  Sometimes you have to refresh the page to see if you actually won.

I think it was to much action for the boards to handle smoothly. 

yep multiple books I thought I finished 2nd on in Dale's threads over the years have ended up being wins when the board is refreshed properly. Sometimes its the other way. 

1 minute ago, speedcake said:

yep multiple books I thought I finished 2nd on in Dale's threads over the years have ended up being wins when the board is refreshed properly. Sometimes its the other way. 

Agreed - I was pleasantly surprised to pick up a couple books I thought I missed. 

3 hours ago, Bird said:

I also had the second/first thing happen once at least. 

I want to thank Dale for the books I did get! :golfclap: I am newly after Steranko covers and was able to get 2 among my 10 buys. :luhv:

Agree on thanking Dale. 

I can't imagine all the work it takes to do this every year!  Just to sell books at a lower price to us then he would otherwise get on his own site. 

It's an event I look forward to every year.  The books are always fantastic, it's fun, great deals, great variety and Dale pulls it all together!