• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

French Champions Path Promos?

3 posts in this topic

• Administrator
16 hours ago, Colby Wilkinson said:

I’m guessing CGC won’t grade French CP promo zards? I seen they said French cards through sword and shield base can be graded. Not sure if they just haven’t updated it though. 

We will do international promos so long as there is an English equivalent. So yes we will.

Paul

15 hours ago, PaulS. said:

We will do international promos so long as there is an English equivalent. So yes we will.

Paul

Does the English Equivalent have to be the exact same (or just similar) 2 Examples I have would be Aerodactyl Prerelease Promo from the Fossil Set. In the English print it was a 1st Edition Aerodactyl that had the prerelease stamp. I have Italian and German Prerelease versions that are Unlimited Edition.

The other example would be from the Gold W Stamp promos. For Jungle Pikachu in English it was a 1st edition with the Gold W Stamp. For Italian version the Unlimited Pikachu got the W stamp.

Was wondering if these cards would be graded since they are slightly different from the English versions.