• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"CLOSED" Added a few more CGC high grade Golden Age a few pedigrees
5 5

42 posts in this topic

Small handful of books this time. First :takeit: in the thread wins over any pm negotiations. 

Checks or money orders preferred but PayPal can be accepted if you have to pay that way for orders under $1000.

Seven day return privilege on raw books, no returns on certified copies. 

Priority shipping with signature confirmation is $12 for raw books, $18 for certified books in the U.S. That does NOT include insurance which would be at cost if you choose it. International shipping is expensive and would be at cost.

Edited by Frisco Larson

42 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Contact #11 CGC 9.8 WHITE pages. Lone top census (Church Mile High  was a 9.2 ow/w last time I saw it, with orangish color, not blood red like this one). Sorry, but I don't have a back cover pic handy. $4500

Contact 11.png

Do you by any chance have a back story?

That book is unreasonably gorgeous. I would love to know how it stayed that way haha

2 minutes ago, Nic8612 said:

Do you by any chance have a back story?

That book is unreasonably gorgeous. I would love to know how it stayed that way haha

I've been told by a former CGC grader that it's the Big Apple copy but since I have no way to prove it, I don't call it that.

1 minute ago, Frisco Larson said:

I've been told by a former CGC grader that it's the Big Apple copy but since I have no way to prove it, I don't call it that.

Gotcha!

It's definitely out of my league, but good luck with the sale! 

16 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Dude, I am trying to save money for Comic Connect this week.  But this is SICK.

3 hours ago, Comcav said:

I know this one is out of left field... TAKE PER PM BY THE TAKEBOT!  shocker!

^^   nuff said (that's Silver Age talk pal ;) in case you didn't know)! Another TKO by the seldom defeated Takebot!!! 

Edited by Frisco Larson