• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solar Boy X-mas Thread--Closed
7 7

227 posts in this topic

Thread is cleaned up......Tons of great comics and keys still left.  Please take a look and take what you like.  I'm doing 10% OFF for the next 2 days then closing the thead......

10% OFF all remaining comics......

On 12/19/2020 at 8:46 PM, fast eddie said:

I'll take Avengers 70.65.58 and 35 @10%,,,,,,,, Aw heck,,,,and the Hulk lot Please,,,,,,thank you!

everything is yours except the Avengers #70 sold right before you took it.......thank you

Guys i'm going to post some nice books right now and close this thread today i've decided then mid week do a killer thread with all the new books coming.  Turns out i have 600+ comics coming all Silver and Golden age......lets get these up then close the thread and invoice tonight.....Thank you

The Incredible Hulk #180----This book is gorgeous with White pages.  Its an 8.5 but it turns out the value stamp was glued back in.  That's the one big flaw with the book.  Other than that its incredibly sharp.  Im including the CGC Label B-1 .  Asking $675

IMG-6310.jpg

IMG-6311.jpg

IMG-6312.jpg

IMG-6316.jpg

IMG-6318.jpg