• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

I thought it was just me.  Here we go again...we will go through the typical cycle...outrage, bewilderment, some liking it, some who swear off the boards, adoption, acceptance and finally business as usual.

Hacked? (shrug)

If I'm in this thread and want to go back to Comics General, there is no header to click on anymore, I have to use dropdown menu, Go to Home and then back to Comics General.  I could also use Back which is fine on a one page thread but useless otherwise.

EDIT: Has since been fixified.  Would have crossed out the above but I have less formatting options (and no strikethorugh) when editing.

Edited by GACollectibles

Just now, GACollectibles said:

If I'm in this thread and want to go back to Comics General, there is no header to click on anymore, I have to use dropdown menu, Go to Home and then back to Comics General.  I could also use Back which is fine on a one page thread but useless otherwise.

They down graded to the copper plan. 

5 minutes ago, october said:

I feel bad for Dale, with his large sales thread. Hope they fix it. 

I've been running one since September, :facepalm: they better get this fixed

2 minutes ago, GACollectibles said:

It’s still there on my Iphone

7855D767-DAAB-41DD-93C2-DEE546138020.jpeg

2 minutes ago, october said:

I feel bad for Dale, with his large sales thread. Hope they fix it. 

lol Yeah, nevermind all the other threads that people have worked on.