• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

Just now, CAHokie said:

@BlowUpTheMoon and @comicdonna

I have no problem with either of you being mods. Offhand, I can’t remember one negative thing about either of you.  

I do feel that @VintageComics has not been treated fairly. I mean, I get it...he can be more annoying than a fly when trying to eat BBQ, but it looks like he is being targeted.

Not saying either of you had anything to do with it but is it something you can check into?

Thanks for looking out 

2 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

I’m guessing comicdonna let you know what his dog thought of one of your posts at some point....

that one is ok ,.. but there is way more than that , he has been impartial and gives warnings to anyone who he disagrees with

5 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

It's not like it's a secret, anyone can see from the avatar.

BlowUpTheMoon
comicdonna
FlyingDonut
GACollectibles
DeadOne
skypinkblu

I'm pretty sure we all knew about Sha and Dan because of the work on the boards (charity events and the VCCs) and it makes sense that DeadOne who took over the VCC is one.

Sounds like the Greendale 6

4 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

It's not like it's a secret, anyone can see from the avatar.

BlowUpTheMoon
comicdonna
FlyingDonut
GACollectibles
DeadOne
skypinkblu

I'm pretty sure we all knew about Sha and Dan because of the work on the boards (charity events and the VCCs) and it makes sense that DeadOne who took over the VCC is one.

One name on there explains a LOT to me now. Disregard previous post...

2 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

I'd settle for a warning that your name is not, in fact, Janet, you catfishin' son of a gun.

Spoiler Alert... my name is not actually, "Buzzetta"

Well, not the entire name. 

Edited by Buzzetta