• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Board upgrades? Aka The Airing of Grievances Thread
12 12

1,538 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I can understand your frustration, but my instances were for the most part warranted , deserved, and earned.  Many on threads that "poofed" or were locked.

In defense of the mods they have often handed out strikes when someone went after me.  However I did once report some severe trolling and nothing happened so I contacted another mod by PM and something happened.

it is very frustrating that with all the great members these boards have in their community especially outstanding god fearing members in the GA section that make great comic book related posts and have never caused trouble 

it is sad that with all these great members that we have here , that we have to settle for two guys who actively caused trouble over the years and and spend the the higher percentage of their time in the WATER COOLER making non comic related posts, creating toxic/divisive threads , and going above and beyond in criticizing members they don't agree with , this is not something a mod should EVER do

Edited by 1950's war comics
water cooler instead of CG

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

it is very frustrating that with all the great members these boards have in their community especially outstanding god fearing members in the GA section that make great comic book related posts and have never caused trouble 

it is sad that with all these great members that we have here , that we have to settle for two guys who actively caused trouble over the years and and spend the the higher percentage of their time in Comics General making non comic related posts, creating toxic/divisive threads , and going above and beyond in criticizing members they don't agree with , this is not something a mod should EVER do

Let’s leave God out of this....

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Well I guess someone has to keep score. 

@Buzzetta:roflmao: 

I wonder how many times he has been tagged in the thread now.. who's keeping score?

I’m on line at Home Goods for stocking stuffers... on the old boards they used to announce the strikes...

just for fun I kept the data as far as how long since the last strike and things like that... it was a barn burner 

image.jpg

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I’m on line at Home Goods for stocking stuffers... on the old boards they used to announce the strikes...

just for fun I kept the data as far as how long since the last strike and things like that... it was a barn burner 

image.jpg

Picture frames will not fit in stockings :makepoint:
@greggy

2 minutes ago, kav said:

In defense of the mods they have often handed out strikes when someone went after me.  However I did once report some severe trolling and nothing happened so I contacted another mod by PM and something happened.

I definitely am not saying anything bad about them. Almost every one of my points can be tied to posts I made in threads that have all been nominated for most hijacked/ worst/ best of the year. ( ahem..  dylan, eye can do this all day, Chamberlain, now here.)

All of which I (and I am sure some of you) still get a chuckle from.. 

1 hour ago, 1950's war comics said:

it is sad that with all these great members that we have here , that we have to settle for two guys who actively caused trouble over the years and and spend the the higher percentage of their time in Comics General making non comic related posts, creating toxic/divisive threads , and going above and beyond in criticizing members they don't agree with , this is not something a mod should EVER do

I almost threw up in my mouth while wearing a mask here at the store after reading this horse hockey elephant toad.

Edited by Buzzetta

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I almost threw up in my mouth while here at the store after reading this horse hockey elephant toad.

REPORTED

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I almost threw up in my mouth while here at the store after reading this horse hockey elephant toad.

i am fully 100% sure that many people think the exact same thing about many of your posts , but they keep it to themselves out of courtesy... some people could stand to learn a thing or two about courtesy

Ps WHy does moisturizer need to be gluten free??  
Sign at car lot:
"All our vehicles are gluten-free"

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

i am fully 100% sure that many people think the exact same thing about many of your posts , but they keep it to themselves out of courtesy... some people could stand to learn a thing or two about courtesy

He got you that time Buzz.

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I almost threw up in my mouth while wearing a mask here at the store after reading this horse hockey elephant toad.

I threw up once after licking a toad. tenor-3.gif.3065ff68ae286a27cf7b3a8a34065ab3.gif

In fact it did not turn into Prince Charming..

3 hours ago, Black_Adam said:

Looks to me like all the outed mods are Americans. With the number of members from north of the border on these boards, I demand CGC appoint a Canadian mod. :sumo:

Women seem a bit over-represented as well.  Sky is making up about 15% of the mods, yet women only make up about 0.5% of active forum members.  It's time to pack the volunteer moderator ranks with a LOT more men.  :sumo:

Just now, Buzzetta said:

Nah he didn’t - he embodies everything he complains about.   He has since he got here.   

So youre saying he is a moderator with a grudge?