• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sanho Kim...did he ever sign anything?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Couple questions here...has anyone ever met or seen Sanho Kim? Has he ever visited a con (past or in the more modern day) and did he ever do any signatures? I only ask because I own a couple of his issue he did for Charlton and I like them and wondered if he does or ever did sign any books? 

According to some weak internet data, I believe he is still with us, although he may not be residing in North America. 

7 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

Couple questions here...has anyone ever met or seen Sanho Kim? Has he ever visited a con (past or in the more modern day) and did he ever do any signatures? I only ask because I own a couple of his issue he did for Charlton and I like them and wondered if he does or ever did sign any books? 

According to some weak internet data, I believe he is still with us, although he may not be residing in North America. 

I've never seen anything signed by him. Maybe someone here has..? 

33 minutes ago, The Lions Den said:

I've never seen anything signed by him. Maybe someone here has..? 

I did a little digging, found an email contact for a Sanho Kim in South Korea with an art profile on a website (much more modern style but maybe it is him?)...so I sent an email. We shall see :)

On 12/16/2020 at 2:19 PM, comicginger1789 said:

To the best of my knowledge there are none. None were done after 2007 for sure. 

9 hours ago, comicginger1789 said:

For those interested, I may be getting closer to contacting Sanho. Really hoping to within the New Year or maybe sooner! 

That is exciting. Some Charlton Yang painted covers are begging to be done. The yellow cover #1 will look incredible as well.