• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marc Silvestri and Chris Claremont
1 1

5 posts in this topic

I have Cyberforce 1-4 (mini series) signed by Marc. Uncanny X-men 275 and 276 signed by Chris, and Uncanny X-men 242 signed by both. I got the signatures at San Diego comic con back in the 90’s, when it was still easy to get into, and well before I heard of cgc.

Would you send them to CBCS for verification or no?

I still have my con badge and pictures of Marc and Chris to prove I was there. I wish that was enough for CGC to give a SS case.

B8563A03-41F4-4CD9-BB3D-BBC5CD4F6B17.jpeg

12 hours ago, Kerdese said:

I have Cyberforce 1-4 (mini series) signed by Marc. Uncanny X-men 275 and 276 signed by Chris, and Uncanny X-men 242 signed by both. I got the signatures at San Diego comic con back in the 90’s, when it was still easy to get into, and well before I heard of cgc.

Would you send them to CBCS for verification or no?

I still have my con badge and pictures of Marc and Chris to prove I was there. I wish that was enough for CGC to give a SS case.

For me, it's CGC SS or nothing, I'd keep them raw.

For me, I'd just hunt down high grades and hope to get a CGC SS opportunity with Mr. Silvestri. (you can jump in on a Claremont signing is coming up)

It depends on ones goals and financial situation, you may consider going to cbcs forum to ask about people’s opinions cbcs services

CBCS is for a certain clientele. 

You are more than likely not going to find any of them here, so all of your responses will be to go without them. 

22 hours ago, revat said:

It depends on ones goals and financial situation, you may consider going to cbcs forum to ask about people’s opinions cbcs services

This is your best advice. If you are thinking about anything CBCS, then go to CBCS and chat with them. 

Absolutely. I had a number of Jim Lee Books I had signed when I was ten years old slabbed by CBCS. I’m never going to sell them but I wanted them slabbed and not in a green label. However I imagine they’d be easier to sell if I wanted to do that. It’s obviously not that same as a witnessed sig