• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

Just now, kav said:

You will not get fined for asking to see their permit trust me on this.

You are confusing what I need a permit for and what they need permission to do.  So again, for example, where I live I did not need a permit to get the roof done.  However, I did need a permit to get the 30 yard dumpster, (remember when you were wrong about that too).  I did have a village inspector stop in front of the house and make a phone call from his car, (I was outside at the time watching people run around my roof) presumably to verify that a permit had been issued for the dumpster.  He was not going to walk up to the front steps to verify it was in the window.    And yes, they drive up in their village car and if there is evidence that you are engaged in activity that you are not allowed to do they can shut you down.

I live here.  You do not. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

You are confusing what I need a permit for and what they need permission to do.  So again, for example, where I live I did not need a permit to get the roof done.  However, I did need a permit to get the 30 yard dumpster, (remember when you were wrong about that too).  I did have a village inspector stop in front of the house and make a phone call from his car, (I was outside at the time watching people run around my roof) presumably to verify that a permit had been issued for the dumpster.  He was not going to walk up to the front steps to verify it was in the window.    And yes, they drive up in their village car and if there is evidence that you are engaged in activity that you are not allowed to do they can shut you down.

I live here.  You do not. 

Buzz I am just joking with you.

20 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Life on Long Island in the 1980s you listened to radio station 92.7 / WLIR/WDRE.  This meant that you listened to the Smiths.  This also meant that “hand in glove“ meant something different.

I think I listened to the Hofstra channel when they had their heavy metal show

The Smiths were not super popular ever. They are an acquired taste.

"How soon is now" is not exemplary of a Smiths Song. " The boy with the thorn in his side" is.

Never had a #1 Single, Not popular in America, and disbanded after five short years.

Their catalog is filled with songs most people don't or won't like.

The Smiths

One of the all time best bands.

32 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Would you need a permit to build a 400 square foot fire pit?

He just asked me about a window that looked new.

Shrugged and said it's the same window that was there when I took possession of the house.   

I want to replace the two windows on the detached garage.  They are the originals from the 30's with a weight and pulley system.  He told me that they will fall under the a general permit not the building proper permit.  I cannot easily dispose of those two windows and they would have to picked up given how weak the frames are and they style glass that is in them. 

7 minutes ago, MediumLover said:

The Smiths were not super popular ever. They are an acquired taste.

"How soon is now" is not exemplary of a Smiths Song. " The boy with the thorn in his side" is.

Never had a #1 Single, Not popular in America, and disbanded after five short years.

Their catalog is filled with songs most people don't or won't like.

The Smiths

One of the all time best bands.

Never said they were super popular.  I said they were an 80's band.  Besides if they had reached a single number one hit, Morrissey would not have had something to whine about.

In my basement by the laundry room... 

Agree with, "TBWTTIHS"

IMG_1177.jpeg

2 minutes ago, icefires said:

So this thread has gone completely off track and beatlebluecat currently has 126 items listed.

Well, if you notice. about 115 of his listings are $5.00 range and below items. This serves two must purposes. 1) Builds his feedback because he grades the dreck a little better than the expensive crack and scam, photoshop and overgrade books that are his bread and butter. 2) All these sales will offset the many unhappy returns he gets. Returns wreak havok with ratings. Without these 100 or so weekly listings that will not be returned, his transaction success average would be abysmal. Am astronomical ratio of returns and refunds vs. successful sales. So these dreck listings are done so he can counterbalance his return/refund ratio, which even more than bad feedback stands a good chance of shutting him down. 

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Well, if you notice. about 115 of his listings are $5.00 range and below items. This serves two must purposes. 1) Builds his feedback because he grades the dreck a little better than the expensive crack and scam, photoshop and overgrade books that are his bread and butter. 2) All these sales will offset the many unhappy returns he gets. Returns wreak havok with ratings. Without these 100 or so weekly listings that will not be returned, his transaction success average would be abysmal. Am astronomical ratio of returns and refunds vs. successful sales. So these dreck listings are done so he can counterbalance his return/refund ratio, which even more than bad feedback stands a good chance of shutting him down. 

It also helps that "someone" believes in the work you did and 'someone' might have started asking questions using a couple of eBay accounts about the provenance of his items and asked a couple of friends to do the same. 

9 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

I am surprised there is no negative feedback.

Edited by icefires

Just now, Buzzetta said:

It also helps that "someone" believes in the work you did and 'someone' might have started asking questions using a couple of eBay accounts about the provenance of his items and asked a couple of friends to do the same. 

You know who the unsung hero of this thread is? SledgeHammer! Our scam detection sleeper and secret weapon. While I was concentrating on the scammery, unethical but not illegal; he brought the shill bidding to light, which is illegal. Without that, involving the local and Federal criminal authorities would have been a moot point, an exercise in futility. With the advent of the massive shill bidding (and engineering bid retractions), which in many cases did most adversely affect the winning bidders monetarily, that is the main focus of my submissions reporting BBC to the pertaining Federal, state, and local criminal agencies that handle mail and wire fraud.