• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Yes. I suspected no proof of the claim "all of your raw purchases graded the same by CGC" would be forthcoming. Why else do you think I asked? 

With your fantastic claim of all of the books you purchased from BBC grading the same at CGC, based on my research into the seller, why do you assume I would ask a question of you that I already didn't know the answer to? Or believe that claim without a shred of proof? Knowing what I know. 

Yes. Your answer is exactly as expected. It simply confirmed what I already knew for all reading the thread. Nothing more, nothing less, jerk as I may be. It's 4 AM and I'm going to go jerk myself a soda and be headed to sleep if you want to catch some shuteye. You won't have to anticipate the next post from me to run defense for awhile. I think we covered it all right here on this page anyway. Just another piece of the puzzle. 

You're really an immature person_too_unaware_of_social_graces.  The only reason I'm even on this thread is to vouch for 956ref who you accused of being a scammer (and apparently you still feel it was a justified accusation to make 👎👎).

24 minutes ago, DS Comics said:

I dont need to go dig up any tangible evidence of a few books i onced flipped, because im not trying to prove anything to you, and i couldnt care less whether you believe me or not. im not defending bbc, and i certainly dont need to defend myself to you, jerk.  you suspected it was anecdotal?  i told you it was anecdotal, so take it or leave it, i dont care.  

Listen, you know better than this. You know which books are really rare. You're a Golden age guy, I saw all your sales threads. You should know that if you have a claim like you did, a wildly fantastic one at that, about BBCs books you bought all grading the same at CGC, something that improbable should be backed up with before and after images. Like I presented throughout this thread to accompany each and every example I cited. Proof. The best kind. The purchase and subsequent resale listings, the images, the shills, etc., etc. It's all there.

Do the same to support your claim. If you can't, just go into your paypal account and search your activity for BBCs payment email address. It'll pop up. Even if it's from more than a year ago, I can find the exact listings you cite, all I need is the date, I have everything and what I don't, I can find. 

Now you came to make a claim for exoneration. So back up that claim with hard proof, or give me the dates and I'll do the rest. Same way I presented proof throughout this thread. Would you expect me to believe your claim without even a shred of proof, and why would you even make that claim without it?

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

Listen, you know better than this. You know which books are really rare. You're a Golden age guy, I saw all your sales threads. You should know that if you have a claim like you did, a wildly fantastic one at that, about BBCs books you bought all grading the same at CGC, something that improbable should be backed up with before and after images. Like I presented throughout this thread to accompany each and every example I cited. Proof. The best kind. The purchase and subsequent resale listings, the images, the shills, etc., etc. It's all there.

Do the same to support your claim. If you can't, just go into your paypal account and search your activity for BBCs payment email address. It'll pop up. Even if it's from more than a year ago, I can find the exact listings you cite, all I need is the date, I have everything and what I don't, I can find. 

Now you came to make a claim for exoneration. So back up that claim with hard proof, or give me the dates and I'll do the rest. Same way I presented proof throughout this thread. Would you expect me to believe your claim without even a shred of proof, and why would you even make that claim without it?

I dont expect anything from you lol.

1 minute ago, DS Comics said:

You're really an immature person_too_unaware_of_social_graces.  The only reason I'm even on this thread is to vouch for 956ref who you accused of being a scammer (and apparently you still feel it was a justified accusation to make 👎👎).

Yes, that was nice of you and shows that unlike me. you are not woefully devoid of all social graces, like calling people "jerks". 

But defending Ref is not all you did. You added a claim that "all of your purchases from BBC graded the same at CGC". 

That's the part of this that seems highly improbable, especially without any proof. 

Just now, James J Johnson said:

Yes, that was nice of you and shows that unlike me. you are not woefully devoid of all social graces, like calling people "jerks". 

But defending Ref is not all you did. You added a claim that "all of your purchases from BBC graded the same at CGC". 

That's the part of this that seems highly improbable, especially without any proof. 

Right, so in the "take it or leave it" scenario I mentioned, you seem inclined to leave it, which is fine by me. 👍

2 minutes ago, DS Comics said:

Right, so in the "take it or leave it" scenario I mentioned, you seem inclined to leave it, which is fine by me. 👍

You know. in half the time you took to write your last 2 posts, you could have gone into your paypal account, searched BBC's email address and given me the dates of the purchases. I could have pulled up the images and his grades for you if I had the dates. 

7 minutes ago, DS Comics said:

I'm from Missouri. I require the same type of factual proof that I presented throughout this thread to make a believer out of me. Anecdotes don't do it for me, especially when the claim is tantamount to seeing a cow jump over the moon. 

So show me the cow, give me the purchase dates, and I'll show you the moon, if the cow really jumped over as you anecdotally claim.

Edited by James J Johnson

1 minute ago, James J Johnson said:

You know. in half the time you took to write your last 2 posts, you could have gone into your paypal account, searched BBC's email address and given me the dates of the purchases. I could have pulled up the images and his grades for you if I had the 

At this point I wouldnt help you out with anything in the hobby lol because I actually dislike you lol.

3 minutes ago, DS Comics said:

At this point I wouldnt help you out with anything in the hobby lol because I actually dislike you lol.

I can't remember the last time I was in need of help to navigate the hobby. You might as well ask a homing pigeon if he needs your help finding his way back to the coop. 

All of this becomes more difficult due to the subjective aspects of grading. Recently I ordered a CGC 7.5 Detective 411 (... a favorite of mine :cloud9:) and admittedly was drawn by the fantastic structure of the book, which far exceeded what I normally expect from a 7.5. It is still slabbed and will likely stay that way, but if I were to remove it, I would have no shame in calling it a higher grade ... the main problem that I see is some light tanning. It may have a spine split or popped staple, which are often culprits in books that look MUCH nicer than the grade. If that were the case, the 7.5 would stick IMHO... maybe even drop a notch. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

DETECTIVE COMICS 411 ... CGC 7.5.jpg

1 hour ago, comicdonna said:

I'm getting a bunch of reports for off topic posts from Sunday to Tuesday in this thread.  Please keep posts on topic.  

Which thread is this again ? :preach: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

... Happy New Year, Mike ....