• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BeatleBlueCat DEFRAUDING BUYERS with Massive SHILL BIDDING and Same old "Buy CGC graded 7.5, crack and sell as raw "NM" scam
10 10

1,200 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

You cracked it out and sold it raw as a VF.....right?:baiting:

hah hah ... this was a long time ago, maybe 2005? I am not sure there was even movie hype yet when I sold it for $99.99. I believe I paid $65 for it. It may have been my first modern/copper slab as I had really only been buying GA/SA (back then the GA grading was pretty mushy)

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

If you read through the entire thread and referenced the links, the time it took me to assemble this fractional, highly abridged dossier is more than likely less than the time it took for you to review it entirely! Knowing his tendencies, I know right where to look and what I'm looking for, so as impressive as this compendium seems, in real time, the only thing actually impressive is my ability to read the scam, anticipate the timeline, and go there to look. I'm usually right and not much time consuming digging is necessary!! Because I know the ins and outs of the hobby, ebay, and all the elements involved; that's the talent here really, not the sleuthing. Anyone with time can do that. It's being able to do it quickly because I instinctively know where to look and what I'm looking for that it seems as though countless hours are being expended on this. BeatleBlue and the rest of the ebay Scamurai crew are typically so bumbling, so incapable of adequately covering up their scams that this is no where near as impressive a job at revealing these things as it may seem! Being able to navigate the deep web effectively also helps because there's always old info there that's very helpful that already disappeared from ebay and other websites. It never disappears from the underlayers of the web, the totality of it. As said, this may look impressive on the surface, but these Scamurai make it like shooting fish in the barrel. 

you have my vote for boardie of the year(worship)

On 1/13/2021 at 10:28 AM, James J Johnson said:

INCREDIBLE HULK # 181 - (NM) -HIGH GRADE-1ST FULL APP OF THE WOLVERINE-WHITE PGS | eBay 

Listing ended by seller 

Poof? Will be interesting for an ebay rep to see if he communicated a deal in his ebay messages with one of the bidders before ending it! :devil:

Sale from October is on GPA at $7,250 (very high for a perfect wrap, let alone this copy), so he would have needed to get around $9K before he started to do did well on the sale. Crazy.

This is the first evidence that I've seen of a second shill bid account.

https://www.ebay.com/bfl/viewbids/293943011900?item=293943011900&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2565

The nearly simultaneous timing of the "48" feedback bidder, and exact amounts as the usual  "51" feedback bidder, are just too coincidental to be believed.

Edited by sledgehammer

37 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

do it !  you need an avatar !!

but i think it should be this....

yJK731BuDebDDXXyzs-_nXz7vgUIVEu-F5OWakLe

I thought about that, and really, a great detective isn't necessary. These Scamurai are typically like the 6 year old that likes to play tricks on his parents by hiding the car keys when they're not watching but always hides them in the same place. You know, the father goes to the foyer for his keys, they're gone, and he immediately knows to go look in the kid's toy chest, they're always hidden in the same place, "Well here they are" what a surprise, right? lol  

Like Ceaser the exterminator said in Mouse Hunt, "To catch a mouse, you have to think like a mouse. Get inside their heads. Anticipate their moves. If you can do that, Sayonara mouse".

Edited by James J Johnson

2 hours ago, James J Johnson said:

This would be more appropriate. A Comic Book Samurai, to deal with the Comic Book Scamurai. 

Sam.jpg

How about something like this instead: Samurai/Worlds greatest detective?

image.jpeg.a294162e83e2c28ee21ab5735d4f627a.jpeg

1 hour ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

:bump:

@James J Johnson

What’s BeatleBlue been up to?

SOS, literally. The same previously CGC 6.0 to 8.5 graded books being offered raw at hyper-inflated grades, half or more of them being returned, then offered again and again until they finally stick, probably at a renegotiated price with some sort of part refund, which makes it appear that he has a bottomless pit of AS 300s and so forth. Same shill, 100% bid activity with this seller, to the tune of an average of 500 bids per month, but almost never winning, and plenty of retractions to boot. Still one of the ebay Scamurai, but a two-bit, poor man's Scamurai as far as real ebay Scamurai go. I'd be hard pressed to imagine that he's really making even a minimal effort to hide any of it. It's all plain as day if you really spend any time at all doing due diligence if you're a potential buyer.  

This is a small fry as far as Ebay Scamurai go, especially when compared to the guys selling signed rock and roll merchandise, signed movie posters, trimmed and bleached cards (in graded slabs!), sports memorabilia and autographs, etc. Those are the guys pocketing a million a year or more selling ebay pipe dreams. 

Edited by James J Johnson

Good grief.  

Is this what happens when someone is constipated for three and a half years and then eats 37 pounds of forum ex-lax?

Edited by Domo Arigato