• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2020 is in motion?
12 12

1,285 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

As I said,I sort of read what comes my way.Three four bucks is affordable to me and getting the trades is great because I collect floppies but very very little modern,post copper.That's just post Civil War right?Or pre?I was gifted a long of CW era and a bit after the Illuminati(?) so I've read a bit that's touched on it.Is that where Scarlet Witch messes up mutants?Really I'm lost and sort of enjoy the way these trades come my way like listening to the radio..never know what's coming next.

Ahh,  Have you looked into Hoopla?  It's free from your local library and you can get this book on it.  Allows you to download free comics fora month.

I believe it's post civil war but is a bit hard to explain.  Sort of X-men meets edge of tomorrow...

https://www.amazon.com/House-X-Powers-Jonathan-Hickman/dp/1302915703/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=house+of+x&qid=1608424697&sr=8-1

giphy.gif&key=1cb7abac2351c48f90d1d1bea7

Bonus Box #3 Coming up later tonight after 9 Central. This is brand new and unread.

Fantastic Four Essential?? Vol 2  Is it really essential? You bet your azz.

Contains issues #21 - 40 plus Annual #2

U.S. residents only!!

The " first " person who posts the :takeit: " AFTER" I post the flashing Bat Signal wins the book. That does not include the one flashing below. It's an example of what to look for. This was explained in the rules also.

imageproxy.gif.5cbdf9df318f9941bd8c7f832

Wait for the flashing Batcave Signal you dorks.

fantastic four essentials fc 001 (2).jpg

fantastic four essentials bc 001 (2).jpg

•  

Edited by DR.X