• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2020 is in motion?
12 12

1,285 posts in this topic

That's if for this year. I need to recalculate everything and double check the numbers with another member.

I will announce the winners in about 20 minutes. I'm sure our entertainment section can keep posting mindless giphs to keep you focused and loading up the page.

:news:

Winners coming up in a few minutes. I will start with fourth place as usual and work my way up.  

I will then post a pic of the change ticket as it came out of the hopper at the bank.  If I made an error I will correct it so don't get wound up. LOL.

@DR.X

Thank you for this contest as well as sharing your stories, pictures, and good will towards those in need. :golfclap: This was the first time in months I have actually run out of reactions.  A very needed distraction and I greatly appreciate it.  Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!