• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2020 is in motion?
12 12

1,285 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Roo_Phillip said:

Mine showed today, this looks awesome, can't wait to read it!  Even Mrs Roo says it looks cool, and she's a tough critic.  This is much appreciated, thanks for all the fun Dr X!

PXL_20210113_215950564.thumb.jpg.58eb964ec082059a050a4446e6e774a7.jpg

my pleasure.

The last contest prize ( ALIENS H.C. ) is in the mail. That's it for the prizes.  :banana:

:news: AWAKEINTHEAHSES -

9405 5036 9930 0235 4037 74

Edited by DR.X

1 hour ago, Crops068 said:

It sat in the Austin hub for about a week.  Which is about right for USPS right now.  But man this packaging is beyond reproach!

Thanks @DR.X

No description available.

Every book should show up like it was shipped.  It only takes a few extra minutes, and some dumpster diving extras to do it right. ^^  Enjoy the book and thanks for participating.

23 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

My FIRST PLACE prize showed up today, beautifully packaged. Thanks @DR.X

20210119_173933.jpg

I did skim through that book a bit when I purchased it. The artwork in it looks awesome. Hope you enjoy it.

Edit - 15 days in the mail. Well at least it showed up.

Edited by DR.X
more info

3 minutes ago, Wolverinex said:

Got this beautiful book today! Thanks Tim! @DR.X:tink:

Steller packaging as always. Thanks again for organizing the holiday fun!20210125_160621.thumb.jpg.ddbb04474e140f3c26aaee17c99476d6.jpg

glad it finally got there. enjoy it. its my pleasure to do that contest. keeps me sane if that's possible.

I haven't seen everyone chime in here, but I know the mail is super, super slow. I just want everyone to get their stuff in one piece, so I would appreciate even a PM letting me know you got it, if you don't have time to post it here. And remember, I am the master and ruler of the universe. LOL