• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2020 is in motion?
12 12

1,285 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, 01TheDude said:

:takeit:  heading over to my brothers for dinner---- but will try to watch for prizes etc on my phone. Though the Mandolorian will get most of my attention! And the spaghetti!

good luck everyone

awesome episode :gossip:

1 hour ago, DR.X said:

1. You get "one " guess ( read rule #1 ) at the four main prizes. Take your time to figure up a lousy answer. No changing guess's.

i think i understand.

there is no changing the change guess, after you have guessed the change, and if you posted your change guess already, you can not change it.

is that correct? 

(i know what is coming....so make it a good one (thumbsu. corney deserves recognition also).

:bump:

If this don't pick up I'm going to fall into a coma.

Since I had to rearrange everything and consolidate the time of the contest, I also have to squeeze more prizes in.

So, coming up tonight before midnight there will be 2 Mystery boxes, 1 bonus box, and possibly a secret clue.

Someone go drag those guys out of the grievance thread. They've all beat there drums, enough is enough. LOL>

1 minute ago, wilbil said:

i think i understand.

there is no changing the change guess, after you have guessed the change, and if you posted your change guess already, you can not change it.

is that correct? 

(i know what is coming....so make it a good one (thumbsu. corney deserves recognition also).

Right, once your guess is in that's it.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, DR.X said:

:bump:

If this don't pick up I'm going to fall into a coma.

Since I had to rearrange everything and consolidate the time of the contest, I also have to squeeze more prizes in.

So, coming up tonight before midnight there will be 2 Mystery boxes, 1 bonus box, and possibly a secret clue.

Someone go drag those guys out of the grievance thread. They've all beat there drums, enough is enough. LOL>

yQrZDiX.gif

2 minutes ago, DR.X said:

not that I know of. unless someone slipped one in when I was out.

if there happens to be one, let me look at it and i will identify. the subtle detail i will look for is the differnce between $1 and 5k to 10k, depending on condition. you can keep it all, i just want the credit for discovering 1 more, for  total of 3:acclaim:

ps: don't show it to war comics...he doesn't know krap about them anyway:gossip:. he thinks she was a native american golfer.