• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Usual board rules apply, :takeit: posted in the thread trumps all, even agreed PM deals, so post :takeit: to avoid any arguments or disappointment.  Please feel free to ask any questions and for more pictures if needed. Paypal only please, books shipped via UK postal service, unless otherwise requested. 

Here is a book you don't see everyday, back in the late 70's any unsold comics in the UK were sent back and were bound into one volume like this, five random UK weeklies Star Wars, Defenders, Spider-man etc, the five are all pictured, unfortunately someone thought it would be good to colour in one of the pin up pages.

Asking $35 shipped.

DSC01752.JPG

DSC01741.JPG

DSC01742.JPG

DSC01743.JPG

DSC01744.JPG

DSC01740.JPG

DSC01745.JPG

Edited by batmiesta

Batman annual 1981, getting tougher to find these in HG, this is a beauty.  Will throw in a copy of the 1979 Batman annual too, lovely boards front and back but a few of the first pages have become unglued, a beauty otherwise. Asking $40 shipped.

DSC01746.JPG

DSC01747.JPG

DSC01748.JPG

DSC01749.JPG

DSC01750.JPG

Edited by batmiesta

18 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Cool stuff as always mister!

@Get Marwood & I can we get an angry Black Fury pic at the artiste that coloured BF's cuz svp?

Spoiler

bf.PNG.5c20987825dd4d307d5a9a63ae11d345.png.f91a86fb6dd1acfb18bead3ab56a5103.png

Neigh! (Translated: "Get f:censored:ed" :mad:)

@Redshade @rakehell guys, one of you might be interested in the top one if I recall correctly back from when we were discussing these.....

18 hours ago, Get Marwood & I said:

@Redshade @rakehell guys, one of you might be interested in the top one if I recall correctly back from when we were discussing these.....

I'd stopped buying comics in the late 60s and so didn't actually ever see one of these in the wild. Or since for that matter. I must have been vaguely aware of the Marvel UK reprints but I was out of the hobby at the time.

5 minutes ago, Redshade said:

I'd stopped buying comics in the late 60s and so didn't actually ever see one of these in the wild. Or since for that matter. I must have been vaguely aware of the Marvel UK reprints but I was out of the hobby at the time.

It must have been Robert...