• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Star Wars: Rogue Squadron #1/2 from Wizard and Dark Horse, with FOUR autographs!
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I have a copy of Star Wars: Rogue Squadron #1/2, which you had to send something (cash?) to Wizard to obtain. As you can see, it also has the certificate of authenticity from Wizard, for whatever that is worth. This book has been autographed by four people - Peter Mayhew, Jeremy Bulloch, David Prowse, and Ralph McQuarrie. I obtained all these autographs at Wizard World - Chicago in 1997. I don’t want to be morbid, but you will not be able to obtain any autographs from these people, as they have all passed away.

I would classify this book as VF/NM, as it has been bagged and boarded and stored in a smoke-free home since 1997.

I am asking $60 for this book, with free shipping. I am willing to negotiate with reasonable offers. I would prefer PayPal, but I will accept checks and money orders. You will have to wait until these clear before I will send you the book.

As per board rules, a :takeit: in the thread trumps any ongoing PM negotiations. No people are the Probation List or in the Hall of Shame are allowed to bid. I will accept returns to get your money back (except shipping costs), as long as the book is returned in the same condition as sent, within 7 days of receipt.

Edited by Math Teacher