• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

E Gerber Mylites VS. BCW Mylars
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I normally use Mylites from E Gerber but they are out of stock from the dealer I usually order from.  He has the BCW equivalent.  Anybody ever use them and have an opinion on one vs the other?  Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the reply.  So I looked into it with a dealer as well.  Apparently they're made by E Gerber also but packaged with a BCW label.  E Gerber makes most mylars on the market with the exception of Bill Cole, which are the most pricey.  This is the information I got.

Not sure what vendor you order from but after getting sick of the mark up on eBay and lack of stores locally who carry them I just ordered from the source themselves: https://www.egerber.com/

It was a bit of an "old school" transaction in the sense that there is no online cart. Email / phone has worked well for me in the past with them.

Hope that helps!

8 hours ago, 707comics said:

Not sure what vendor you order from but after getting sick of the mark up on eBay and lack of stores locally who carry them I just ordered from the source themselves: https://www.egerber.com/

It was a bit of an "old school" transaction in the sense that there is no online cart. Email / phone has worked well for me in the past with them.

Hope that helps!

I didn't realize that was an option.  The site was so basic I figured you needed a dealer account and you had to order in bulk.  Can you order 4 or 5 packages or do you need larger quantities?  The markup is ridiculous you're right.

28 minutes ago, jr70 said:

I didn't realize that was an option.  The site was so basic I figured you needed a dealer account and you had to order in bulk.  Can you order 4 or 5 packages or do you need larger quantities?  The markup is ridiculous you're right.

It's been a while since I ordered to be honest but this is what I am seeing on the contact us part of their site (minimum of $100 before shipping):2051800758_ScreenShot2020-12-23at6_32_19PM.thumb.png.f32a8b004378d4438a4d32a13ef4b01a.png 

9 minutes ago, 707comics said:

It's been a while since I ordered to be honest but this is what I am seeing on the contact us part of their site (minimum of $100 before shipping):2051800758_ScreenShot2020-12-23at6_32_19PM.thumb.png.f32a8b004378d4438a4d32a13ef4b01a.png 

I can break a 100 in supplies.  Thanks for all the good information both of you!