• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Grade is in -- PGM G.I. Jane #2
2 2

24 posts in this topic

Yeah, 3.0 seems a bit harsh...? I see a few more tears scattered around than I remember, but I still would have thought 3.5 worst case, unless there's a long spine split or something else not obvious from the pics.

5 hours ago, davet75 said:

Someone call the Sheriff, 'cause you done been robbed.  That's a 4.0 all day long.  Unless there's actual tearing and/or splitting along that weak spine I see nothing to warrant a 3.0.  Good candidate for a suture crack and resub.

Yes, this one surprised me.  No insight from grading notes.  It is one I didn't get P&C I regretted it once I saw the grade.  Thanks. 

5 hours ago, buddy2 said:

Yes, this one surprised me.  No insight from grading notes.  It is one I didn't get P&C I regretted it once I saw the grade.  Thanks. 

Hmm. Can you share the grading notes?

17 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Hmm. Can you share the grading notes?

I suspect its because of the "Heavy" creasing to cover but I don't see any difference with those with Moderate

heavy creasing to cover
moderate staining to cover
very small chip out top of front cover

Edited by buddy2