• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Crazy Bob's DC Atom Age Collection
1 1

51 posts in this topic

46 minutes ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

Murphy Anderson is Crazy Bob’s favorite and other than OtherEric he’s the only person I know that likes the Atomic Knights.  Maybe HBO max will make a TV show about them?

Hey now...I like the Atomic Knights too...hm

24866884407_1754e41786_c.jpg

In your OP you wrote:  What do you think of the date stamps on the Mystery in Space?

I'm somewhat surprised by them actually.  The cover date is Apr/May and as such I would have expected a February or March date stamp - not ones dated April 14  - all assuming that the Apr 14 date stamps are the originals...

1 hour ago, pemart1966 said:

In your OP you wrote:  What do you think of the date stamps on the Mystery in Space?

I'm somewhat surprised by them actually.  The cover date is Apr/May and as such I would have expected a February or March date stamp - not ones dated April 14  - all assuming that the Apr 14 date stamps are the originals...

Interesting.  This isn’t the original copy Bob had as a youngster.  His childhood collection got lost in a house fire.  He had a run of showcases bought off the rack (including #4) that were turned to ash.  So sad.  Anyway, I’ll ask him if he remembers where the MIS #1 came from when he gets home from work.