• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM X-Men #2 - writing on back cover!
2 2

19 posts in this topic

Hello, PGM my Xmen #2.  Decent shape, has wear on the spine, tried to show in the photos - some tears in mid spine are completely though (but small).  The previous owner, a Mr L. Eck marked out the original(?) owners name on the back and wrote his.  All sharpie of course.  He also decided to leave his mark on an interior page, top and bottom!   Maybe L. Eck is some kind of special pedigree collection .  Thanks in advance for your input.

Edited by CMW_Collection

if you get it CGC graded it will present real nice no matter what the grade , people seldom care about the back cover and it will still be a blue label

everyone i knew signed their comics way back in the day so their brother and friends didn't mix them up....

1 minute ago, 1950's war comics said:

if you get it CGC graded it will present real nice no matter what the grade , people seldom care about the back cover and it will still be a blue label

everyone i knew signed their comics way back in the day so their brother and friends didn't mix them up....

I agree!  I don’t hate names on books from the silver age, date stamps on the cover dont bother me.  Appreciate the response, I have it in Mylar now and it presents juuuuuust fine for me.

2 hours ago, CMW_Collection said:

I agree!  I don’t hate names on books from the silver age, date stamps on the cover dont bother me.  Appreciate the response, I have it in Mylar now and it presents juuuuuust fine for me.

G/VG cond. an I bet it looks great in a Mylar w backing board‼️👍😷