• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please Grade This ASM #365--Looks really sharp, but we all know

13 posts in this topic

I have looked and examined and gotten 2nd. and 3rd. opinions on this book and Spine roll was never an issue. I must just be going blind, but I honestly do not see the spine breaks or the spine roll, but of course I have this book in possession and a scan is a far cry from holding the book in your hands...

Thanks for the heads up..

Yeah...........that's no longer a 9.6. 27_laughing.gif Those are some wicked wrinkles.

I doubt those are on the book. They are likely from the book being moved around slightly during the scanning process. gossip.gif

I couldn't have said it better myself.. That is exactly what it is... Ya had me questioning my eyesight again.....

I am seriously considering slabbing this book...

Thanks for the input guys.. acclaim.gif

I had given my previous response in error...I would never have considered the above for slabbing.

When I get my 3 submissions to CGC back, we can compare our grading via Scans (I know, not the real thing to grade by), to the Actual CGC grade returned. Almost everyone has seen scans of some of my comics, perhaps we are hitting the grading mark closer than we give ourselves credit. Agreed, I would rather have the book in my hands to assess, but for a quick cursory inspection, the scan may prove closer than we think, or as mentioned before, it may amplify errors to the naked eye.

Either way, I would never turn a free NM comic down to start a "Serious" collection with...

Thanks