• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

If only BITCOINSWAMI could see me now...
1 1

34 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

With this book, I finally completed the full Maximum Carnage run in SS 9.8 (anyone wanna buy my blue label 9.8?  :baiting:)

(Full set here if you're interested -- Comics Set Detail (collectors-society.com)

Now, I know Swamptastic would have publicly protested that his pristine set of raw 9.2s was still superior to my set, but in his heart I think he'd be privately stewing over my greatness :bigsmile:

In all seriousness did you get them all slabbed with the Carnage label as well? 

v1PVP2a.jpg

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

In all seriousness did you get them all slabbed with the Carnage label as well? 

No, I bought this copy off of eBay, so it already had the Carnage label.  I did previously re-holder two of my own copies with the Carnage label that I thought would look especially good with it, but I'm definitely not doing all of them.

1 front.JPG

103 front.JPG

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

With this book, I finally completed the full Maximum Carnage run in SS 9.8 (anyone wanna buy my blue label 9.8?  :baiting:)

1195129464_380front.thumb.JPG.3eb735c95196e0607be452b2929955ec.JPG
(Full set here if you're interested -- Comics Set Detail (collectors-society.com)

Now, I know Swamptastic would have publicly protested that his pristine set of raw 9.2s was still superior to my set, but in his heart I think he'd be privately stewing over my greatness :bigsmile:

Very nice!!

1 hour ago, mattn792 said:

Can we see them all.....please?

So...just a note -- in the full set line-up, those Unlimited 1 and Web 103 photos were pulled from my registry set, which is clearly out of date.  The two photos I posted previously with the Carnage labels in response to Buzz are what they look like now.

AND...I fixed the post (thumbsu

Edited by mattn792

2 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

So...just a note -- in the full set line-up, those Unlimited 1 and Web 103 photos were pulled from my registry set, which is clearly out of date.  The two photos I posted previously with the Carnage labels in response to Buzz are what they look like now.

So what's next?  More X-Men?  Another subset? 

2 hours ago, mattn792 said:

First of all:

WUDY!

Secondly, @Wolverinex told me Swarmi got back on the boards today but I guess was he was quickly banned again! 

Third, Bits would scoff at your 9.8's ! lol In his not so humble opinion , under 9.2's are the way to go ! 

Fourth @mattn792 Congrats on this nice set! 

wudy.jpg