• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man #300 price question

7 posts in this topic

ASM 300 in 9.4 with white pages will run you $100-$130 depending on who else is bidding against you that day.

GPA shows the last sale at $144.28 and a steadily rising trend, with the last 9.6 sale at $250. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I have a CGC 9.4 white-paged copy that I might be willing to part with if anyone wants to make me an offer via PM.

I just sold one about a month ago for $100 on ebay and was disappointed given that I saw others ending in the $120-$130 range before then. I believe I had a $135 BIN that nobody was willing to hit. maybe GPA is looking at different sales figures than I was given they have c-links and pedigree.com data as well.

I just sold one about a month ago for $100 on ebay and was disappointed given that I saw others ending in the $120-$130 range before then. I believe I had a $135 BIN that nobody was willing to hit. maybe GPA is looking at different sales figures than I was given they have c-links and pedigree.com data as well.

The last sale was on eBay for $144.28 (Item number: 6559454699) plus shipping from Canada. Off-white to white pages with a new CGC label.

well, i don't know if the highest price in recent memory is a "fair" price as per the OP's request... some recent sales have been under $144. looks like I got extremely unlucky on my sale, but I had not seen anything beyond $130 or so when I put it up.