• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cgc 8 pidgey line

6 posts in this topic

I'm looking to grab cgc 8 pidgey line cards. So far managed to snag evo pidgeot ex and base pidgeotto but pretty much every jungle pidgeot on eBay is 8.5. I want all 8s cuz thats my favorite number. Where would I maybe be able to find these cards other than ebay cuz im struggling to even find very many graded let alone cgc 8

• Administrator

Sounds like a cool collection! I would suggest you check Pokemon Facebook groups and Instagram. You could also always submit your raw cards for grading.

Paul

I know it doesn't help you now but we ironically sold our CGC 8.0 Pidgeot earlier today.  They are out there and good luck!  If you are looking for any other CGC slabs we have about 150 in the queue all from the original few series.

9 minutes ago, Iceman399 said:

I know it doesn't help you now but we ironically sold our CGC 8.0 Pidgeot earlier today.  They are out there and good luck!  If you are looking for any other CGC slabs we have about 150 in the queue all from the original few series.

Link for your store?