• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
6 6

865 posts in this topic

Merry  Holidays!  No, wait a minute...
Season's  Christmas!  No...no...
Happy  Greetings! ...dammit. 

Well you get the idea. 

Tonight  I'm  starting  a new  thread  with  what I didn't get  listed  back in  November,  the  rest of the James  Clark  westerns and  war  collection. 
Lots of  good  westerns,   and  a   good smattering of  war books  I overlooked  or  ignored the first time around.  
The  rest of the  thread is my  usual  mixed  grille of  GA,  50's.  SA,  pulps,  and  odd bits.  
I'll  get  a start this  afternoon,   break for dinner,  and push on  until  my  fingers get sore,  :D

DA RULEZ

I'll put up a big scan of the FC,  note anything else I spot,  and as always,  if you'd like a scan 
of the  back cover I'll be happy to  supply it.

Shipping to USA preferred, but if you want something sent to Canada or overseas PM me 
and we'll work something out. 

:TAKEIT:  rules the roost,  but PM's, kibitzing,  and general tomfoolery  are welcome.

$8.50  Priority shipping to the USA for one to  four comics, well packed in a padded  envelope.   
$15 boxed  Priority  for  larger quantities.  Canada or overseas to be determined.

CHECK OR MONEY ORDER  PREFERRED, I just plain out don't like paypal.   

If you just GOTTA pay with paypal  PM me first and we'll work something out.

Returns for any reason on your dime,  and  for any missed major  flaw or bad description on my dime.

My Kudos thread:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4287314#Post4287314

Here we go!

Dan'l Boone 2

Touch of spine/stacking  roll,  couple  chips off lower  edge FC,  bit of general wear.  Glossy,  tight spine and CF,  offwhite pages

Asking  $10  SOLD!

QGfqDgm.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Archie's Girls  Betty and Veronica 94

Flat and tight,   good  gloss,  offwhite pages.  Bit of general wear,  dust shadow lower edge FC 

Take it for $10  SOLD!

Ieymb7C.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Rocky Lane's  Black Jack 20 (#1)

Flat,  tight,   clean,  glossy,  offwhite - white pages. Bit of minor general wear,   dust shadow upper  LH BC

Asking  $20

dYDngSI.jpg

The Outer  Limits 2

Sharp  copy,  bit  of  general wear  and a touch of rubbing  along  spine FC,  otherwise  flat, tight   glossy,  clean,  white pages.
I  have  issues  3  through  18  coming up  throughout  the thread,  all  in  even  nicer  shape than this. 

Asking  $30  SOLD!

R1dABwn.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Swift Arrow's Gunfighters 4

Only  issue under this title.

Teeny  split lower spine, touch of spine/stacking  roll,  bit of  general wear,  pulled  upper staple on  CF,  offwhite pages. 

Asking  $10  SOLD!

GSJzxIy.jpg

Edited by catrick339

10 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

The Outer  Limits 2

Sharp  copy,  bit  of  general wear  and a touch of rubbing  along  spine FC,  otherwise  flat, tight   glossy,  clean,  white pages.
I  have  issues  3  through  18  coming up  throughout  the thread,  all  in  even  nicer  shape than this. 

Asking  $30

R1dABwn.jpg

Take

Funny Stuff 5

Summer,  1945

Gorgeous copy,  EXCEPT.    
Except  for the water  stain  lower  RH  corner of book,  with  a bit  of  corner  missing.  Matching stain  and  missing  corner  BC.  
Otherwise  it's  a  little gem,  tight  with  white pages.  All  Sheldon  Mayer throughout this issue. 

Asking  $25

qPzBdi7.jpg

Crack  Western 72

Ahh,  there's   our first  James  Clark  autograph! 
Flat, tight,  good gloss,  white pages,  just a  touch  of  general wear.  And the autograph. EDIT: chip off lower  BC

Asking  $25  SOLD!

H4F8INM.jpg

Edited by catrick339

GI  in  Battle 5 (1953)

Offwhite pages,  lots of general wear,  scribed lines  inside  logo. Dust shadows,  chips, BC.  Tight,  still  some good  gloss. 

Yours for $10  SOLD!

zBKn5E7.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Rocky Lane Western 74

Sub-type  crease FC,  barely breaks  color,  touch of general wear. Several small tears  interior,  nothing that touches the art.
Flat and tight,   some general wear,  offwhite - white pages. 

Yours for  $10

fEry7ZI.jpg

Jungle  Comics 147

Rough  reader. Pieces out  FC,  large corner off  lower  RH BC, pulled  staple,    CF  missing. 

FREE   with  the  NEXT    purchase,  just  claim it!  CLAIMED!

bKjRGnm.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Prize Western 77

Movie  adaptation,  photo cover.  Pulled  upper staple,   small  tears  at lower staple.   Bit  of  general wear,  especially 
along  the spine  BC.  Glossy,  tight interior,  offwhite - white pages

Asking  $15

AmfPkAH.jpg

Soldier and Marine  Comics 12  (#2)

Chip,  tear,  upper  FC.  Matching tear  first  two leaves inside.  Some  general wear,  but  flat and tight,  glossy, white pages. 

Asking  $15

o6xSIy7.jpg

That's it  for the afternoon  session,   back  tonight  with   More Fun  Stuff.  Look for me  around 8  PM  or thereabouts.