• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Eastman signing

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

do you know if Kevin Eastman will be including his basic turtle remark with his signature like he usually does? Or will a remark only be included if paying for the $110 for the remark? I’m assuming those remarks will be more detailed than usual, but just wanted to know before I submit my comics. Thanks!

• Administrator
On 12/24/2020 at 7:37 PM, doctIR said:

Hello,

do you know if Kevin Eastman will be including his basic turtle remark with his signature like he usually does? Or will a remark only be included if paying for the $110 for the remark? I’m assuming those remarks will be more detailed than usual, but just wanted to know before I submit my comics. Thanks!

The remarque option, will be more detailed than his regular turtle head. He is not guaranteeing a turtle head with his regular signature.

23 hours ago, Brittany M. said:

The remarque option, will be more detailed than his regular turtle head. He is not guaranteeing a turtle head with his regular signature.

Thank you for the reply, appreciate the insight!