• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The New Stimulus Package !!!
4 4

157 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, lizards2 said:

We got a reduced one, which we didn't need at all, as our income hasn't been affected by Covid at all. That was the dirty shame of the whole deal, is that there was no measurement of need, just the government flushing money out there. We put ours into savings and forgot about it.

I was explained that it was cheaper to pay everyone under the threshold than to create procedures, departments and pay people to evaluate the need.

I don't need it, so I plan to donate the money to the local food bank.

Edited by D84

3 hours ago, kav said:

Good thing I didnt live there in my younger years I would have been in constant fights.  I do not allow people to come near me with flailing limbs.  They get one warning then its go time.

Thing is, there are usually 5 or 6 guys in these subway dance crews....

1 minute ago, the blob said:

I've dealt with multiple opponents.  Demolish the main guy everyone else retreats.  I just decided long ago live or die I cant let people just push me around.  Probably ego, probably a mistake, but my conscious decision.

8 minutes ago, the blob said:

hey, nobody f-ed with this young buck on the subway back in the 80s...:

badhair1990.jpg

I'm pretty sure Ajax did :baiting:

Very handsome Ajax | Selebritas, Gambar, Horor

Just now, kav said:

I've dealt with multiple opponents.  Demolish the main guy everyone else retreats.  I just decided long ago live or die I cant let people just push me around.  Probably ego, probably a mistake, but my conscious decision.

Getting bum rushed in a tight space makes this hard. I've never actually been touched by one of those flailing limbs, but they get awfully close. Anyway, I haven't had to worry about that for almost 9 months, what a joy!

4 minutes ago, kav said:
6 minutes ago, the blob said:

And yet, you mail fruitcakes to your frenemies???

3 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

The Long Island Railroad

Typical rush hour out of Penn Station.  Typical transfer at Jamaica.

Don't miss this at all.

3,470 days to go... 

55669593_10156149438377963_4297759759181807616_n.jpg

55698565_10156149428547963_6619792776466792448_o.jpg

55453686_10156149428317963_463996204728975360_o.jpg

55548565_10156149428462963_7844621327917907968_o.jpg

55564337_10156149428387963_8984551170634678272_o.jpg

54525143_10156149427957963_8909736143168208896_o.jpg

IMG_3578.jpeg

I also work in the city and transfer at Penn.  Some people complain to me about their Covid depression or how bad it is they can't go to restaurants.  I'm just over here, playing video games and reading comics, haven't seen Penn in 9 months, hoping this pandemic lasts another 10 years.

2 minutes ago, the blob said:

Getting bum rushed in a tight space makes this hard. I've never actually been touched by one of those flailing limbs, but they get awfully close. Anyway, I haven't had to worry about that for almost 9 months, what a joy!

If its really tight they cant dance around like that.  I did retreat once at a concert when I was surrounded by people and had no idea how many or which of them were potential foes.  I identified 3 but had no further idea.

2 minutes ago, Poekaymon said:

Actual footage of Kav walking into a bar.  

I'm very mild until someone shoves me or something.  I have never started a confrontation.  

15 minutes ago, the blob said:

He's never experienced a NYC style subway bum rush.  I have seen it a couple of times.  It gets 'funny' when little old ladies decide to take a whack out of nowhere as one guy starts to fall because, hey... free punches. lol 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

He's never experienced a NYC style subway bum rush.  I have seen it a couple of times.  It gets 'funny' when little old ladies decide to take a whack out of nowhere as one guy starts to fall because, hey... free punches. lol 

most people cant hit for ****.  I've watched plenty of videos and 99.9% of blows do absolutely zip.

3 minutes ago, kav said:

most people cant hit for ****.  I've watched plenty of videos and 99.9% of blows do absolutely zip.

You were never hit by an old woman with a wooden spoon or a chancla were you? 

4 minutes ago, kav said:

the recent viral twisted tea beatdown is a case in point-dude got pummeled mercillessly and he was A Ok-not a mark on him.

Just now, Buzzetta said:

You were never hit by an old woman with a wooden spoon or a chancla were you? 

old ladies know where to hit-this gives em an edge.

22 hours ago, VintageComics said:
On 12/26/2020 at 5:33 PM, kav said:

This thread is beginning to veer towards politics folks!

Don't worry, it's not politics until I post in a thread. lol

Why, are you looking for another holiday break from these boards here?  :devil: