• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

a few slabbed peds, some mile highs, f.s. 9.8 church fight 8 and church planet 16 added

23 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

i've decided to hold out for a 9.9 and better pq on this one.  check or m.o. only here.  $9,000.

fight8.jpg

So, you’re probably not interested in my 10.0 WP+,  huh? :roflmao:

Seriously, just wow! With great interest, I’ve read Chuck describing the first time he saw these and the weeks following. The  MH books at that time were only 30-40 years old. I’ve thought of what my reaction to finding 2200 near perfect books from  the 1980’s would be, and, probably because there are so many still out there, I don’t think I would be just crazy impressed. But finding a group like the MH collection, no matter when, I wouldn’t be able to hide it and I’d just go nuts. Every time I see one of these books I’m stunned. My mouth go dry, pulse goes up, palms start to sweat... it’s insane how beautiful these books are.

Jon