• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Batman Keys, Other CGC and First Appearance Books for Sale, adding a couple more books
1 1

40 posts in this topic

Had some family come into town, so I had to drop everything and clean and go to the store per Fiance's orders. (First time visitors to our home) xD

My plan is to list a couple books tonight then start to shut it down so I can send invoices and ship by Saturday at the latest.

1 minute ago, 956Ref said:

and like a thief in the night...he was gone, moved to other sale thread. Thanks been tired all day..

Nice thread,hate to see someone smash the report button!Doesn't bug me any,but-peoples....

Giant Size X Men 1

Another book Ive had for about a decade. Put the light box away as part of the cleaning so this is a late addition from the kitchen table lol. Spine split towards the bottom that is common with this book.

GSX has been on fire and happy to upgrade and pass this one along. Could benefit from a clean and press, presents well in a mylar and a slab im sure.

I think because of the split the "technical" grade would be a 4.0 I would put VG+, so somewhere in that circle is when I pin the tail on the donkey. Message me if you want to talk it out.

Asking $1250  SOLD

IMG_4220.JPG

IMG_4221.JPG

IMG_4222.JPG

IMG_4223.JPG

IMG_4224.JPG

IMG_4225.JPG

IMG_4226.JPG

IMG_4227.JPG

IMG_4228.JPG

Edited by 956Ref

Eternals 2 First Appearance of Ajak and the Celestials

30 Cent Price variant

I bought this one with hopes of getting 1 with the price variant to pair, but this book keeps going up and for good reason

Quick gander, last sale on ebay for a 9.8 was a staggering 6150 and for the last 9.4 it was 1190

So CGC 9.2 Old Label, beautiful centering, colors and nice tight copy

Asking $950 900 875

IMG_4840.JPG

Edited by 956Ref