• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Need help identifying what appears to be a reprint of Incredible Hulk #1
2 2

23 posts in this topic

Thank you for all the input into my inquiry.  Here's what I know.

I brought the book home with other magazines during work travel last year or possibly year prior.  Other vintage magazines like Look, Time, Rolling Stone, Tiger Beat. 

Work travel takes me to other cities.  I sometimes see antique malls or resale shops.  If I have time I will l look for old magazines and buy a few if I can find them.  I did so multiple times.  The book came from one of those places but I don't remember which one.

I didn't give it much thought.  I was more interested in reading copies of the other titles than what I thought was a reprint copy of Hulk, not my favorite.

The book got my attention because it looked to be in nice shape and I thought it would be cool to have. But it has no place in my comic book collection because I do not collect modern reprints.  So it went into a random comic box with other misfits till I started going thru it now.  And noticed the interior pages look aged. And began my inquiry.