• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-man Has a new costume Next Year Do you like it ?
5 5

203 posts in this topic

WTH?  Is tthis supposed to be a kid?  Comic artists-pls learn to draw children, and hair.  It's really not difficult.  Ya just cant put adult head on small body and say there that's a kid.

Image may contain: 1 person

1 hour ago, kav said:

A good writer would explain where a costume came from.  We're supposed to believe every superhero is some master seamstress and prop expert and can assemble these elaborate get ups.  To put it in perspective the costume for the first spider man film cost $40,000 to create.
Oh and every other issue the costume gets shredded so theyre always there at the sewing machine when not fighting crime.

How dare you!?

BTW, that $hitz HORRIBLE 

401064AB-7F20-44C6-9007-A0783FE2AE6B.jpeg

"This design was really a collaborative effort between Nick Spencer, Editor Nick Lowe, and I. They reined in the weirder and more techy features I was bringing and helped create something that I think is simple and both futuristic and classical," Weaver said in a statement. "I can't wait to see Patrick Gleason really bring it to life!"

Marvel Debuts Spider-Man's New, Hi-Tech Costume | CBR

The Future Foundation suit looked good, that one was fine.

It looks like this is another Stark suit - there's Stark Industries on the background of one of these covers - so I wonder what convinces him to give this a go and of course what ultimately pushes him back to the red and blues. This will probably be his least popular new costume in quite awhile...

Looks like imitating a movie superhero costume, which makes sense since marvel writers seems to recycle movie plots and dialogue in their books.

I liked the stealth suit from Parker industries and I kind of liked the white Fantastic Four one... it was inverted black suit Spider-Man... 

I will have to see where this goes before I pass judgement. 

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

I liked the stealth suit from Parker industries and I kind of liked the white Fantastic Four one... it was inverted black suit Spider-Man... 

I will have to see where this goes before I pass judgement. 

Youre saying good writing can make a goofy design look good?