• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-man Has a new costume Next Year Do you like it ?
5 5

203 posts in this topic

20 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

New costume doesn't do anything for me, but I don't see the need to get bent out of shape about it. It'll change again in a few months. Judging stories you haven't read based on a reaction to a single drawing seems really silly. Am I going to read it? Probably not, but I haven't read a Spider-book in a very long time. But seeing a single image of a costume you think is dumb looking, and then extrapolating that to "All new (Marvel) comics suck!" seems a bit farfetched. Of course, no one hates comics like comic book fans. Everyone wants everything to stay the way it was when they were 15. I get it.

As for my personal list, my favorite is the old school blue/red, followed by the "first appearance" look black/red, then the Secret Wars black and white, then the Future Foundation White and black. I think those are all pretty snazzy. And that's it for me. Don't like any of the variations on the blue/red, don't like Iron Spider, etc. But that just means I don't want an action figure, or statue, or whatever, of that costume. I still read plenty of stories with those costumes and didn't go into full blown Old Man Rage mode.

They should never have changed it from this! :sumo: :preach:

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 12.21.00 PM.png

1 minute ago, awakeintheashes said:

This looks like what someone from the 90s would draw a 2020 Spider-Man as. It’s just missing a flying car, reference to a cyber punk, and the words techno virus 

They should do a time travel special where he goes back and teams up with that Green Goblin hero from the mid nineties and have the same writers/dialog(still wtf'ing from reading that series last week)

Spoiler

132392806_900919680447126_32497245184211

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

They should do a time travel special where he goes back and teams up with that Green Goblin hero from the mid nineties and have the same writers/dialog(still wtf'ing from reading that series last week)

Reveal hidden contents

132392806_900919680447126_32497245184211

Oh man lol I was just think about that series the other day. I think the only issues I ever read were the Onslaught crossover ones. 

2 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Oh man lol I was just think about that series the other day. I think the only issues I ever read were the Onslaught crossover ones. 

I was out of comics(gals,booze ect)at this period but picked up the trade for three bucks at a discount store.Still a bit disappointed on the price lol .Not sure if that or Azrael have me the most upset at nineties stuff.Besides Ras,likely biggest mad at Az.

F for Fake mentioned the white suit-I guess that was the FF time era?Yep,sure didn't love that either.

5 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

She was watching “Captain Video and his Video Rangers” prior to role call 

0B7151EF-1009-4ACA-8CCF-8562B0ED4704.png

image.png.d84b880eb682f8a7983d6b52e1704f25.png

3 minutes ago, B2D327 said:

Wrong episode, dude 🙄

D7F192E0-0EB6-44FF-838C-20DBFD1E1322.jpeg

criminy how many mans from mars did those guys portray?