• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Spider-man Has a new costume Next Year Do you like it ?
5 5

203 posts in this topic

Just now, B2D327 said:

But does he sleep hanging upside down hm

no however spider man DOES.

17 minutes ago, kav said:

Ok I opened up spidey's face because it has never been done before.  marvel wants a change i give ema real change.
Batman's wings are actuated by sensors and have razor sharp edges for combating foes behind him.  He also has a sonic pistol that emits a bat screech that can be set from ear peircing to drilling holes in steel.  

pretty sure you have drawn a Spidey variant costume as good as this robotic looking new one ...

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

pretty sure you have drawn a Spidey variant costume as good as this robotic looking new one ...

what an insult-well played!

Just now, 1950's war comics said:

I think the problem with the new one is the garish color.  I just printed out a black and white copy, since I suck with digital drawing and coloring, and I want to recolor it... I think it 'can' look nice in another color. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I think the problem with the new one is the garish color.  I just printed out a black and white copy, since I suck with digital drawing and coloring, and I want to recolor it... I think it 'can' look nice in another color. 

technically a superhero costume should be drab AF-you dont want some large glaring target come on now.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

technically a superhero costume should be drab AF-you dont want some large glaring target come on now.

yep like Bullseye,,

his head is right in the middle of a target which wraps around his shoulders front and back..

and if that is not a good enough aiming point he has another target on his forehead,,,

Bullseye (Marvel Comics) (Daredevil enemy) over a white background

5 minutes ago, 1950's war comics said:

yep like Bullseye,,

his head is right in the middle of a target which wraps around his shoulders front and back..

and if that is not a good enough aiming point he has another target on his forehead,,,

Bullseye (Marvel Comics) (Daredevil enemy) over a white background

dum dum

2 hours ago, Buzzetta said:

Not going to burn out the markers... but if I had to get rid of the red... I would go gray where the red is.   I like the circle eyes though... 

IMG_1215.jpeg

what the devil-

4 minutes ago, Von Cichlid said:

he is missing something else too.

octo-doctopus most likely.  them clamps.  

Screenshot 2021-01-02 at 6.37.19 PM.png