2021 "THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD" REQUESTS
2 2

16 posts in this topic

• Administrator

2021 "THIS SET DOESN'T EXIST, PLEASE BUILD" REQUESTS

This is the thread to request full set additions to the CGC Registry. (Requests for expansions to existing sets can be made in 2021 "I WANT THIS TO BE ADDED TO A SET" REQUESTS)

Please add your request to this thread. Also, check to make sure that the set does not already exist on the registry (it helps to skim through this thread and make sure another user hasn’t requested it already, too) Certification numbers of CGC Graded books will speed up the research process and are preferred. 

IMPORTANT:

*There must be more than two issues/books in the set or graded by CGC to create a set. As a rule, if there is only one issue graded (even if the issue & variant of the same issue are graded) we will not make the set. We prefer that there be evidence of someone collecting the series rather than just having passion for the one issue. You are welcome to display these books in the custom registry sets until you are able to obtain and grade additional issues. CGC reserves the right to reject a set creation request if it is deemed to be obscure or unpopular among the collecting community. We want the registry and its sets to be inclusive to all members, therefore some sets may be recommended as custom sets instead of competitive. 

*Any request for a "custom" or specialized set that is competitive will need require a detailed list with CGC Certification Numbers. The complete list of books should be included in the request post. Competitive "Custom" sets are currently limited to Cover Artist complete sets & Mini-series/One-Shots sets for a character/title. Any others should be created using the non-competitive custom set option now available.

Please note: Custom/Specialized Sets expanding across different titles are very time consuming to build. Please be patient.

*Posts that have been edited after the original posting date will now be skipped and not revisited. Meaning, if you add more to your request at a later date, I will not fulfill it. Your request will be ignored and you will need to resubmit your request. In short, don't try to skip others. I'm hip to it. Don't do it.  Make a new post for your new requests, don't add to the old one.

When the set has been added, I will "LIKE" to your post directly and comment with the date of the set addition. This will allow all collectors to see the progress of the requests.

If you have any questions, please contact me at: matt@cgccomics.com

All the best for your collection in 2021!

Hey Matt,

Can we get the Punisher: Official Movie Adaptation set added. It has 3 issues. Issue #2 number is 1185505003

Can we also get a Batman: The Adventures Continue set. As a start there is,

Issue #1 has regular cover, second printing #3719788005, variant cover, comic mint edition a, comic mint edition b #2552032044, krs comics edition #2579923021, black flag comics edition #2579923024, frankies comics edition a #1604743016, frankies comics edition b #1604743017, sanctum sanctorum comics edition, and sketch cover

Issue #2 has regular cover, second printing, variant cover, sanctum sanctorum comics edition, frankies comics edition a, frankies comics edition b

Issue #3 has regular cover, variant cover, sanctum sanctorum comics edition, frankies comic edition a, frankies comic edition b

Issue #4 has regular cover, variant cover, sanctum sanctorum comics edition, frankies comic edition a, frankies comic edition b

Issue #5 has regular cover, variant cover, sanctum sanctorum comics edition, as well as 2 others I'm not certain of their notation

I don't see any issues of 6 or 7 graded as of yet, but 6 has regular, variant, and 2 different variants through a retailer. 7 has just the regular and variant cover.

This series just ended digitally with its 17 issue. They're behind on publishing the physical copies so there will be more to add later.

Thank you for your work.

Matt,

Please make a set for X-O Manowar (2020).

Three issues have been released. 
Please add the ten comics I already have at the bottom of the X-O Manowar (Complete) set. 

Thank you,

Anthony

Happy New Year Matt!

Could you add a set for Justice League of America (1963) for issues 201-261 including Annuals 1-3?

There are already sets for 1-100 and 101-200

Thank you!

Matt, 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE build this next set. Star Wars is on fire right . Star Wars: Knight Earrant with Star Wars: Knight Errant-Deluge. You can make it a complete set. CGC #'s 3706168013, 3706168014, 3706168015, 3706168016, 3706168017, 3706168018, 3706168019, 3706168020, 3706168019, 3706168020, 3706168021, 3706168022. 

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

Matt:

Please add "A Very Zombie Christmas" set:

A Very Zombie Christmas #1 (3705956020)

A Very Zombie Christmas #2 (0337885018)

A Very Zombie Christmas #3 (2140864001)

A Very Zombie Christmas #4 (0337885019)

A Very Zombie Christmas #5 (0337885020)

Thanks - Mike

Not sure if I added this in the 2020 thread 

But can we add Batman Beyond set I think from 2018? 2016?

Where 1st Elianna Grayson appeared in issue #25..... 

I have 3 slabs of this issue, but I'm going to get a random slab cert from ebay, cause I'm not too close to my slabs at the moment. Also, thank you and here is to 2021 :tink: 

cert # 3745412015

Hello & happy 2021!

Please create a set for the 2020 Spider-Man #1 Facsimile Editions.  

15 different versions, most scarce version has 16 graded copies. All here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Spider-Man%3A+Facsimile+Edition&publisher=Marvel+Comics&issue=1&year=2020&issuedate=10%2F20

Please let me know if I need to list my Cert #'s, I have 11 out odf the 15 slabbed, personally.

Big Ronnie

Hello @Big Ronnie,

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, we are not able to create a set for a one-shot book. While the covers are reprints of various (and previous) issues,  they are all titled as Spider-Man: Facsimile Editition #1 10/20. 

On 1/12/2021 at 1:41 PM, Big Ronnie said:

Hello & happy 2021!

Please create a set for the 2020 Spider-Man #1 Facsimile Editions.  

15 different versions, most scarce version has 16 graded copies. All here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?title=Spider-Man%3A+Facsimile+Edition&publisher=Marvel+Comics&issue=1&year=2020&issuedate=10%2F20

Please let me know if I need to list my Cert #'s, I have 11 out odf the 15 slabbed, personally.

Big Ronnie

Hello @Big Ronnie,

Thank you for your request. Unfortunately, we are not able to create a set for a one-shot book. While the covers are reprints of various (and previous) issues,  they are all titled as Spider-Man: Facsimile Editition #1 10/20. 

Can they be added to the Spider-Man #1 set then?  It is an exact reprint of Spider-Man #1, and 15 versions.  It should be included somewhere.