• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SS Resubmission Question?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

I picked up a 9.4 Sig Series recently. After inspection it appears to have a couple of non color breaking ticks and one tick that does break color. I’d like to send in for press and regrade to see  if I can get it to 9.6. With regards to filling out the submission forms is there anything I need to do than I would for a standard press and grade submission?

thanks 

• Administrator

Good morning, thanks for your message.  You would submit your book just as you would any raw book coming in.  Except in this case, you want to leave the book in the holder and we will crack it out here.  This will allow it to retain the signature series label.  On the online form you will choose both pressing and grading as your services and then you can just type in the certification number of the book when you get to the page of the form where you enter your book information and it will pre-populate the book info.  

If you have any questions, please let us know.  Thank you!