• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Solar Boy--Last thread of 2020......Closed
9 9

721 posts in this topic

There are 4 conan #1 in this collection so lets start the thread with one of them.  Will continue tomorrow night as mentioned above at 5pm west/8pm EST.  This is a beauty with clean front and back cover and gorgeous interior pages.  Solid 6.5/7.0 Copy---Asking $225

20201230_201407.jpg

20201230_201350.jpg

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

There are 4 conan #1 in this collection so lets start the thread with one of them.  Will continue tomorrow night as mentioned above at 5pm west/8pm EST.  This is a beauty with clean front and back cover and gorgeous interior pages.  Solid 6.5/7.0 Copy---Asking $225

20201230_201407.jpg

20201230_201350.jpg

Take

41 minutes ago, Roo_Phillip said:

All I know is I am assured a sound beating in the poker game tonight, which tragically starts at the same time as this sale.  :pullhair:  I'm gonna be "that guy" who's looking at his phone all night and betting stupid...

"beating"?

What kind of card game are you playing tonight?

1 hour ago, Roo_Phillip said:

All I know is I am assured a sound beating in the poker game tonight, which tragically starts at the same time as this sale.  :pullhair:  I'm gonna be "that guy" who's looking at his phone all night and betting stupid...

I played texas holdem and Omaha pro for 17+ years in NYC and LA, my advise skip the game and just watch my show....or if you decide to go every time I post a book you want look at the fish at the table and just say "Im all in" hahahaha