• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB Bronze Age Avengers Page ... to wash away this awful year!

5 posts in this topic

Hey folks - I’ve been trying to hunt down a Bronze Age Avengers page (or a Silver Age page, I suppose) for my collection for some time... but with no real luck.  And having made it to the end of this awful year, I can think of no better way to celebrate than to maybe take another shot at seeing if I can find it. 

My main goal had been a Perez page from his first run... something in that #150-#175 range? But I’m open to cool quintessential Avengers page from the era, with the primary team.  I put all art up on my wall, and since this will probably be the only Avengers page I get, I want it to be one that really clicks for me.  

Anyway, if you’re someone with a page you’re looking to move, or know someone who is, I’d sure appreciate it if you could shoot me a message.

Regardless? I hope you and yours have a safe and happy 2021!  Gotta be better than 2020, right?

Frank 

Edited by fmaz

Nothing, huh?

Well the alternative page I’m looking for is an FF page from the same era... probably, again, a Perez page... although in this case you’re also talking Buckler or Buscema.  I’d prefer a John B not a Sal B page, as I already have a nice page MTU page of Sal’s and I’m trying to get pages from as many different artists as possible (except for a few few I don’t mind repeating as often as possible! Ie. Romita, Andru, and if it ever happens, Kirby or Ditko (as if LOL))

Would still love the Avengers page, but again, the FF would be the other option if anyone has a lead.

Thanks!

4 hours ago, J.Sid said:

There’s a nice Byrne battle page from Count Nefaria issues ending shortly on Heritage...

Thanks. I saw that page... not really a fan. I’d like a Byrne page at some point but that one doesn’t do anything for me.  Happy New Year!