• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fixed/Closed - Is there an issue with Submission tracking?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Is there an issue?   When I click on ANY of my submission numbers that are Finalized/Imaged/Shipped I no longer see my grades/grading notes instead I get a message

"Details not found. If you've entered a valid submission number, details will be available when the submission is at the "Scheduled for Grading" status."

Thank You

Edited by buddy2
Issue fixed

• Administrator
38 minutes ago, buddy2 said:

Is there an issue?   When I click on ANY of my submission numbers that are Finalized/Imaged/Shipped I no longer see my grades/grading notes instead I get a message

"Details not found. If you've entered a valid submission number, details will be available when the submission is at the "Scheduled for Grading" status."

Thank You

Hi there! Yes, we are in the middle of fixing this glitch. We hope to have it up and running shortly! Thanks for the note.

Would this glitch cause submissions not to update their status? I have a 4 book fast track modern that has not changed status. Sub #3762549 received on 12/18. I've seen submissions received on 12/16 be shipped out this past Monday. So I figure it should be at least in the scheduled for grading status.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Your invoice 3762549 is in line to be graded but hasn't gotten in to the grading room yet.  Right now Fast Track Modern is running about 15 business days so your order should be finishing up in about another week and 1/2 to two weeks.

Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello, we are currently opening and entering mail from the week of December 19th so we just have not started on the 28th yet.  You will receive an email once that has been logged into our system. 

Thanks!