• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little Carousel of Comics
1 1

122 posts in this topic

A little Carousel of Comics

Hi everyone! :hi: This will be a closet cleaning miscellaneous assortment of mostly raw books, some comics, trades, magazines, specialty items, prints, portfolios you name it, a few slabs to begin, and it will unfold painfully slowly...and I'm experimenting with a different kind of scanner Santa brought me, its a dual function stand up scanner/industrial laser, so if you need more pics or perspective on any book, or you're looking for feedback on the latest super villain tech, please don't hesitate to contact me. 

I will consider reasonable offers on all items BUT an unconditional "I'll take it" in the thread or by PM trumps. Competing claims will be decided as far as possible by time stamp. Unfortunately, the new board software does not display precise thread post times (either in PMs or in sales threads), which can result in the inability to determine whether a PM post or thread post came first. In those circumstances (i.e., where there are "take its" in both a PM and in the sales thread, and where it cannot be determined from the time stamps which "take it" came first), the "take it" posted publicly in the sales thread will win. Therefore, there is some risk of losing a book if you try to remain anonymous via PM. You can count on me in any event to do my best to ensure fairness to everyone. (My especial thanks to EC Ed for his kind assistance in formulating and clarifying this rule)

I will not sell to the probate or the banned.

Payment is by PayPal only.

Shipping to the US and Canada is a flat rate of $10.00 for any number of items shipped in a secure box.

I will ship international but please PM me for a quote. I will work with you to keep your shipping costs down.

This is my 92nd sales thread on the Boards.  Kudos Thread If anyone has any further concerns please PM me and I am very happy to provide Board “References upon Request”.

If for any reason a buyer is unhappy with their purchase I will give a full refund upon notification within 30 days of receiving the item(s) and upon the safe return of the item(s).

Many thanks for looking, and I hope you find something in my carousel of comics. :smile:

Cheers,

Robert

All-TrueCrime-26-fc-Modified3.jpg

1 minute ago, crassus said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Out here with all the unwashed? :D

I can guarantee that I'm neither pressed nor cleaned....

:p Wait until you're retired. I get a shower about twice a week.

I took a shower, and shaved 6 days of stubble (off my face (tsk)) right before bed last night, as it was the only part of the day that I managed to carve some time out for unimportant stuff like that.

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

:p Wait until you're retired. I get a shower about twice a week.

I took a shower, and shaved 6 days of stubble (off my face (tsk)) right before bed last night, as it was the only part of the day that I managed to carve some time out for unimportant stuff like that.

I stopped shaving for a bit while I was finishing up final grades for this semester, than I saw the Dolphins game with the last second miracle win, and I resolved to grow a full Fitzpatrick beard, and then my wife told me I would not be doing that, and then I shaved...

2 minutes ago, crassus said:

I stopped shaving for a bit while I was finishing up final grades for this semester, than I saw the Dolphins game with the last second miracle win, and I resolved to grow a full Fitzpatrick beard, and then my wife told me I would not be doing that, and then I shaved...

The difference in colour depth on the YR 208, between left and right sides, has been exaggerated in the above image. I will follow up with a picture in natural light for comparison...

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

92nd?How many have liz and or I threadcarped in?I need numbers!

Liz was in early...5 or 6 years or more now....you have a lot of threadkrapping time to make up :baiting:

1 minute ago, crassus said:
4 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Liz was in early...5 or 6 years or more now....you have a lot of threadkrapping time to make up :baiting:

Pardon me..., but I don't threadcarp....., more of a threadpiddle...., :gossip:

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:
2 minutes ago, crassus said:
5 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Pardon me..., but I don't threadcarp....., more of a threadpiddle...., :gossip:

I prefer to thread crop dust. SBD

6 minutes ago, crassus said:

For reference purposes, @drbannercan be blamed for that.

8 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
19 minutes ago, crassus said:

Young Romance 208 CGC 9.0 OW-W $75.00

YR-208-CGC90-OW-W-fc-Boards.jpg

Expand  

Crack and ship baby! :takeit: 

You got it, a couple good whacks against the desk and she'll fly right out! 

On to your pile she goes...just let me know when you want me to ship

5 Things you don't know about women's magazines – SheKnows