• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trading card brands outside of Pokemon/ MTG

6 posts in this topic

I'm not new to trading cards but I am very new to the grading of them. So when I read in July that CGC was opening a Trading Card grading division, well it was a no brainer as to where I would decided to send me items. With that being said, I have a question.

I know that as of now, at least to my knowledge, the only type of TCGs that are currently being accepted are Pokemon and MTG. 

I would assume that other brands would be accepted eventually. My questions is which ones do you think would be first? 

Sporting cards? other TCGs such as Digimon, Dragon ball series, etc. 

Let me know what you guys think or if you all have any inside scoops! Take care and have a great start to the year!

-John L.

Jameson's Collectibles

• Administrator

Hi John,

Sports cards will be first as CSG is launching soon. Beyond that, CGC will likely be adding other games, but I do not have a timeline on that.

Paul 

Paul- Can you give me a status on GCG plans for  Marvel Universe trading cards? I have not seen any mention of these.  Are these cards under consideration?  . I would think that CGC would consider giving comic book trading cards some prioritization. 

Regards,

Martin

On 2/1/2021 at 6:10 AM, Martin4 said:

Paul- Can you give me a status on GCG plans for  Marvel Universe trading cards? I have not seen any mention of these.  Are these cards under consideration?  . I would think that CGC would consider giving comic book trading cards some prioritization. 

Regards,

Martin

when will cgc grade marvel & Star Wars cards?????