• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Meijers $5 3 pack of comics
3 3

79 posts in this topic

Anyone had any luck with these? I did a search for Meijers and didn't get any hits.

They have 3 packs of comics at Meijers for $5, partially blind bag,  with the pokemon cards at my store. It claims there are over 500 keys from various ages randomly inserted in them, I bought a couple and got nothing. Just wondering what those keys are and if anyone has seen them yet.

Bags are unbranded but everything in my 2 bags was Marvel. 

9 hours ago, Sferg said:

Anyone had any luck with these? I did a search for Meijers and didn't get any hits.

They have 3 packs of comics at Meijers for $5, partially blind bag,  with the pokemon cards at my store. It claims there are over 500 keys from various ages randomly inserted in them, I bought a couple and got nothing. Just wondering what those keys are and if anyone has seen them yet.

Grab bags are all in my opinion, a scam.

12 hours ago, Sferg said:

500 keys lets say a key is at least a $100 book so they are supposedly putting $50,000 worth of books in grab bags so they would need to sell about 17,000 grab bags just to break even-yeah sounds legit.

Edited by kav

6 minutes ago, kav said:

500 keys lets say a key is at least a $100 book so they are supposedly putting $50,000 worth of books in grab bags so they would need to sell about 17,000 grab bags just to break even-yeah sounds legit.

I’m guessing “key” was very loosely defined.  X-Men (1991) 1, Wolverine (2003) 1, Cable 1...

Just now, mattn792 said:

I’m guessing “key” was very loosely defined.  X-Men (1991) 1, Wolverine (2003) 1, Cable 1...

in that case key = drek therefore no need to buy.

4 hours ago, kav said:

I hear 100 of them are the 1st appearance of Woodgod in Marvel Premiere

49 minutes ago, engelhard said:

dollar tree had comics for sale in 2 or 3 packs cant remember... what i do remember is that some of them came with  harbinger #1... needless to say i went to a lot of dollar trees and bought all i found

how many harbs ya get?