• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2021 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
17 17

913 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Avi said:

Started in 2020...but just got them back.

PXL_20210126_171338081.jpg

PXL_20210126_171401880.jpg

Those are nice! The top one says signed and sketched "on" instead of "by"

Small potatoes just didnt know if you had noticed.....

That batwoman beyond is sweet though :x

1 minute ago, Avi said:

Sigh...yeah I noticed, they also left out the colorists name. CGC QA at its finest.

Dang ya, I have some books that were already ss'd by herb trimpe and Len wein, I sent them in for Roy thomas; and if I dont get the witnessed sigs I'm going to be  :pullhair: if they dont keep old sigs witnessed

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Dang ya, I have some books that were already ss'd by herb trimpe and Len wein, I sent them in for Roy thomas; and if I dont get the witnessed sigs I'm going to be  :pullhair: if they dont keep old sigs witnessed

Thats like a nightmare scenario! :wishluck: that doesnt happen.

13 minutes ago, Avi said:

Thats like a nightmare scenario! :wishluck: that doesnt happen.

Ya Lord willing I don't have anything to worry about. I'll just be glad to have it back.

And I really do dig the batwoman beyond, I have three copies of #37 myself, along with one to keep with two extra copies I sold to friends of #25. :)

I still have a slab that was mislabeled and the cert and registry didn't add up either. I was able to get the cert and registry fixed without sending in the slab. I may send the slab eventually but it only puts the title in plural instead of singular

It was 

Thor:ages of thunder

Label says

Thor: age's of thunders

Lol