• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2021 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
17 17

913 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, cgcsketcherz said:

Greg Woronchak x2

#1 Velma and Daphne cosplaying as dynamic duo.

#2 Mashup Scooby with Shaggy, Batman, Alien, and The Shadow.

On ths fence if I should add Steve Lydic colors on the mashup one. 

20210227_123128.jpg

Colors always make a sketch pop!  Do you know why it hit 9.6?  Maybe Lydic can cover up the issue?  If you get it colored, you could also get it pressed and hope for the 9.8 (if that matters to you).  Either way - nice sketches!

21 hours ago, DELTA 62 said:

Colors always make a sketch pop!  Do you know why it hit 9.6?  Maybe Lydic can cover up the issue?  If you get it colored, you could also get it pressed and hope for the 9.8 (if that matters to you).  Either way - nice sketches!

Thanks Delta,

I don't see grader's notes but I assume it is because of artist line marks on the back cover or some type of unseen nick. In a few months I'll probably have Lydic do his rainbow magic. I have a few that will probably be making their way to him this year for color since I'm not actively going to be planning any comic cons this year either so I might as well do some cosmetic work on a few candidates.

I know that sometimes the trip from Canada to CGC can get rough when he mails items. Not his fault of course but might be one of the factors.