• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2021 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
17 17

913 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, cgcsketcherz said:

I have had this sketch for nearly a decade now, having purchased it off of e-bay. Trouble is, Dale Eaglesham never signed it. Anyone out here in sketch land know if he is doing a private signing or is represented by someone. I am one of the rare souls not on facebook.image.png.25212c7ec6957d85e9a81ea599ecff2c.png

Dale and his wife Louise are active on Facebook (you can always peek in or have someone ask for you). I have messaged them many times over the past few years. I would go to Dale's FB and ask ... they are usually great with replying. Really cool sketch cover!

https://www.facebook.com/DaleEaglesham

Edited by Ron C.

20 minutes ago, Ron C. said:

Usagi Yojimbo Sketch Cover by Stan Sakai. I'm not sure why I forgot to post this one before. Thank you to @Rich_Henn for coordinating this one. Conventions will be back soon if everyone still masks up and lets us get to summer.

Usagi Yojimbo sketch cover 98.jpg

Man I'm a bit jealous, but congrats! That's sweet! Rest assured, one day at a time, hoping for a con in September, but we'll see who gets booked or if it ends up last minute guests....

On 3/1/2021 at 5:52 PM, ivdyer said:

I have to get the label changed as this is Neal Jones NOT Greg Land but came out amazing nonetheless.....Emilia Clarke reference 

DA83EADA-E97B-4280-87A6-C4C360557E51.thumb.jpeg.b7aa2d2152d5b4eb1d6474a4b09b39ac.jpeg7D4CD850-901F-4DF2-A6AB-2F455DE6B856.thumb.jpeg.ff9abafc162950512b0d4f03b7166608.jpeg

Fantastic!!!