• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2021 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
17 17

913 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, Complex306 said:

This just came in today, by Anna Zhuo from an Unknown Comics live sale back in November. Not bad for $145 graded/ shipped. Apparently they ran out of Spider Gwen blanks so thats why its on an Amazing Fnatasy 15.

20210312_164949.jpg

It is a great deal you did good sketch

Edited by Namtak

4 minutes ago, Namtak said:

OK my apologies,amazing fantazy 15 deseves respect........im cooling off ,missread you buddy sorry again

Wasn't me. Thought I  would just let you know, from what you have posted , you are on the other side of the pond , so I figured that I would share what he meant by that. So many stores have sprung up that it can be hard to keep track. 

3 hours ago, pheonix103 said:

Chibi X-23 by Anna Zhuo

82293140-F830-4423-B0FD-148FE157EF33.thumb.jpeg.4f4c906b6ab4c017f20cee36535630ed.jpeg

Thats awesome! I see you're a fellow Unknown Comics live sale connoisseur. I have a chibi Harley Quinn from Anna coming on Monday, but I really love yours. The chopstick claws are priceless lol.

14 hours ago, Complex306 said:

This just came in today, by Anna Zhuo from an Unknown Comics live sale back in November. Not bad for $145 graded/ shipped. Apparently they ran out of Spider Gwen blanks so thats why its on an Amazing Fnatasy 15.

20210312_164949.jpg

Not a bad price. Awesome artwork 

Wanted your opinions on this guys. It's my first ever attempt at a sketch cover and I'm not sure if I should try to sell it as-is, get it graded first, or keep it since it's my first one ever. I still need to register with CGC as an artist before I can get it graded, fyi. Thoughts, comments, concerns? Is it terrible and I should kill it with fire instead? I need objective input friends.

20210314_133159.jpg

14 minutes ago, Complex306 said:

Wanted your opinions on this guys. It's my first ever attempt at a sketch cover and I'm not sure if I should try to sell it as-is, get it graded first, or keep it since it's my first one ever. I still need to register with CGC as an artist before I can get it graded, fyi. Thoughts, comments, concerns? Is it terrible and I should kill it with fire instead? I need objective input friends.

20210314_133159.jpg

cool cover, nice work! Wait till you can send it in as an artist and have it graded. If anyone makes you an offer you cant refuse take it, if not keep it!

Edited by Raze
spelling