• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2021 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
17 17

913 posts in this topic

I have a weird question about sketch covers. Is it normal to find an artist that you like, get them to do to the sketch cover, even if they aren't involved in the book or character? or do you stick to artists that worked on the book?

I say do what ever you like. I always go for artists I like and then have a blank for what ever book I want a sketch done on. So ya plenty of the artists did not work on that specific book in question. They may have worked on that character one time or another.

7 hours ago, AlexG_art said:

Lee Bermejo...

Bremejo.jpg

Unlikely that a batarang would pierce his eye,but that aside thats one of the best darkside sketch i ever seen,plus a sig of geoff johns(worship)

46 minutes ago, Testinadicalicious said:

Oh man doh! Reminds me of "patience is a virue". 

Let's just say I am REALLY hoping that with the new Scooby Doo Batman mini series there will be a blank version! Also, it was his first and only time drawing Scooby and he was so happy to talk to me about the sketch afterwards so I didn't have the heart to tell him that Scooby was spelled wrong. 

Edited by cgcsketcherz