• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2021 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
17 17

913 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, RayJr said:

Another awesome commission by Hugo Pelcastre. Off to CGC 

5829C07E-4AAE-451F-ADA5-248B678DD296.jpeg

I usually don't go for "horror" or what not but the blade was a nice touch. I don't know that I've seen that before or can't recall . Awesome!

And that she is holding the "skull" to possibly use as a weapon is a nice touch! (thumbsu

4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I usually don't go for "horror" or what not but the blade was a nice touch. I don't know that I've seen that before or can't recall . Awesome!

And that she is holding the "skull" to possibly use as a weapon is a nice touch! (thumbsu

Appreciate it brother. When I get commissions, I let the artist surprise me with what they come up with.

22 minutes ago, ivdyer said:

Not much to say about this one, Ash is on his game.....

3B080BDC-2621-4072-96F2-CA58A377B50C.thumb.jpeg.1082e864ab0d8e8e43b77053afd9fef1.jpeg5EB04A34-BD50-4975-BFD3-D895666444D3.thumb.jpeg.a1f2c97dcc6432cbf2e115ca3487484e.jpeg

Dang you already got Applegate slabs back already? Nice! Love the transition from a young Christina to modern Christina :golfclap:I'm still waiting on mine. 

4 hours ago, Ron C. said:

Wow! Congrats.

Thanks brother. Love me some old school 80’s cartoon characters. Getting a commission of Aquaman/Sub-Mariner/Mer-Man mashup by Dietrich Smith

On 5/18/2021 at 1:55 AM, RayJr said:

Beautiful 

Thanks! I'm open for commissions, if anyone is interested. My fees are pretty low since I'm just starting out. I'm also registered with CGC so grading/ slabbing is an option I offer. Feel free to checkout my Instagram to see more of my work (@mattbrosch)

Edited by Complex306