• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed: Cindy 37, Justice League 1, FF 67, Star Trek 1, Avengers 44, Ms Marvel 17 & 18, Where Monsters Dwell 1, Jungle Action 5, Amazing Adventures 1, The Demon 1,

50 posts in this topic

Normal Rules apply

No HOS or Probies

US destinations only

Payment by Check or MO only

Shipping USPS priority.  You pay $15. I'll combine shipping on multiple slabs (you pay an extra $2 per slab)

No returns since they're graded/slabbed.

1st  :takeit:in the thread gets it, and will beat out any PMs

Edited by gadzukes

I'm reopening this thread and now selling the slabs individually.  This post shows a group shot.

GO TO PAGE 2 TO SEE THE INDIVIDUAL SLABS

***Ignore the Xmen 266 since that comic is copper age it breaks the rules for this thread, it is not included in this thread.***

ALSO, ignore the page 1 comments since they are all from when I was selling these as a group.

-SOLD Justice League of America 1 (1960) CGC 3.0

-Fantastic Four 67 (1967)(first HIM "Warlock") CGC 8.0

-SOLD Journey Into Mystery 20 (1954) CGC 4.0

-Star Trek 1 (1967) CGC 4.0

-SOLD She-Hulk 1 CGC 9.0

-Avengers 44 (Red Guardian)(origin of Black Widow)(1967) CGC 8.5

-Ms Marvel 17 (1st Mystique cameo) CGC 9.2

-SOLD Ms Marvel 18 (1st Mystique) CGC 9.2

-SOLD Cindy 31 (1948) CGC 4.5

-Where Monsters Dwell 1 CGC 9.4 (this one looks 9.8 to me)

- Jungle Action 5 (1st Black Panther in title) 8.0

-Amazing Adventures 1 (1st solo Black Widow) CGC 8.0

-The Demon 1 CGC 7.5

-SOLD Silver Surfer 18 (final issue) CGC 7.5

1.jpg

Edited by gadzukes

58 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

You can do this for yourself, just so you know. Use Ebay sold (free), GoCollect (free), or GPAnalysis (subscription required).

Pin on this is my life

1 hour ago, Bird said:

yes, a quick look has me interested but looking up all the books to figure it out is not going to happen, at least not by me. If he values the books according to whatever metric he is using then a more reasoned judgment could be made.

Probably why it sat on eBay for so long :whistle:

On 1/1/2021 at 3:28 PM, gadzukes said:

One big lot of 14 CGC slabs all sold together in one lot.  I'm not breaking any of these up at this time so don't ask for individual issues.

***Ignore the Xmen 266 since that comic is copper age it breaks the rules for this thread, it is not included in this listing.***

YOU GET:

-Justice League of America 1 (1960) CGC 3.0 ~ $700 - October, 2020

-Fantastic Four 67 (1967)(first HIM "Warlock") CGC 8.0 ~ $475 - December, 2020

-Journey Into Mystery 20 (1954) CGC 4.0 ~ $225 - November, 2020

-Star Trek 1 (1967) CGC 4.0 ~ $235 - June, 2020

-She-Hulk 1 CGC 9.0 ~ $180 - December, 2020

-Avengers 44 (Red Guardian)(origin of Black Widow)(1967) CGC 8.5 ~ $110 - December, 2020

-Ms Marvel 17 (1st Mystique cameo) CGC 9.2 ~ $48 - August, 2020

-Ms Marvel 18 (1st Mystique) CGC 9.2 ~ $170 - January, 2021

-Cindy 31 (1948) CGC 4.5 ~ $92 - February, 2019

-Where Monsters Dwell 1 CGC 9.4 (this one looks 9.8 to me) ~ $148 - September, 2019

- Jungle Action 5 (1st Black Panther in title) 8.0 ~ $180 - December, 2020

-Amazing Adventures 1 (1st solo Black Widow) CGC 8.0 ~ $64 - Arpil, 2020

-The Demon 1 CGC 7.5 ~ $148 - October, 2020

-Silver Surfer 18 (final issue) CGC 7.5 ~ $90 - September, 2020

$2349 + $35 shipping

Total = $2,865. This took less than 10 minutes. 18% discount as group versus as individuals.

36 minutes ago, Math Teacher said:

Total = $2,865. This took less than 10 minutes. 18% discount as group versus as individuals.

If anyone had any serious interest in the lot they would have done this for themselves.  But you sir are a good man to help the OP and those that never even intended to make a offer.  :foryou:

3 hours ago, Math Teacher said:

Thanks for doing this.  I know I priced it less than GPA when I was figuring out a price... but that was a few months ago and I didn't feel like doing it again.

Truthfully, as a buyer I've never had ANY problem doing my own homework on pricing bigger lots.  I guess some people don't like to do it, but if you're a buyer isn't that part of your job?  To figure out if it's a good deal or not?

4 hours ago, B2D327 said:

Probably why it sat on eBay for so long :whistle:

Lol.... these are the kinds of lots I LOVE to do my homework on on ebay.  I've found many a great deal looking at large lots like this.

I think the ebay buyers are now looking at the extra taxes they have to pay on lots like this.  

3 hours ago, ImageMask said:

If anyone had any serious interest in the lot they would have done this for themselves.  But you sir are a good man to help the OP and those that never even intended to make a offer.  :foryou:

Like I said, I enjoy working with numbers.

43 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Thanks for doing this.  I know I priced it less than GPA when I was figuring out a price... but that was a few months ago and I didn't feel like doing it again.

Truthfully, as a buyer I've never had ANY problem doing my own homework on pricing bigger lots.  I guess some people don't like to do it, but if you're a buyer isn't that part of your job?  To figure out if it's a good deal or not?

I agree 100%. If I see a book for sale anywhere, the first thing that I look at are the prices listed in GoCollect, GPAnalysis, and Ebay Sold. I'm not going to take someone's word that is a good deal. I have to see for myself.